Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 s16 misfire issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
halil gti
friends 97 model 106 s16 gti my vehicle has a misfire problem, I just got the engine built, spark plug and ignition coil, even though I changed it at idle and high speed, sometimes it sheds as an injector, but the malfunction lamp does not light up. I'm glad
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
MertCakbak
My vehicle 106 quick, my vehicle also kicks at low speeds. I am sure
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
hasimayaz
There is not much left. First, a butterfly cleaning and general maintenance (spark plugs, cable, injector cleaning, etc.)
If it changes according to the climate temperature, there is an air temperature sensor on the butterfly and it is necessary to check it. Again, the regulator and the gas potentiometer can be checked on the butterfly. A possibility in the oxygen sensor. One should not forget the gas pump.
Finally, if it remains unsolved, the motor compressor can be measured by the clock and of course the gasket control.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
halil gti
Thank you very much for your solution suggestions, the engine has just been made, the gasket set has changed.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
peugeotefe
Check the flywheel reader socket. If there is nothing in the socket, change the reader. But first of all, look at the gas pump. replace oxygen probe if doing
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
CENTILMEN®
I had the same problem with the 106 s 16 war 97 model, so I had the oxygen sensor butterfly cleared, now it is doing in the socket, after that, it was doing the cutting gas pump.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
halil gti
My brother works when I idle while working at idle, but it is not too much, but he is constantly kicking after 2 cycles and when I go on the road suddenly I rot the gas, it works very little, then it raises and speeds up, when I throw it at the bosses, it works by kicking it, I said it to the service, I showed it to the computer, they said that we couldn't connect it, they said it was old system or something, they said it was a gas pump. one other master said that he would be running late if the pump would not be like this, the vehicle works when the starter clicks, and the performance is delayed as if it cuts gasoline. It has been 1 month ago I cleaned the different butterfly throat before the engine was built. I would like to go to and from the mainland.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
peugeotefe
If you change the manifold pressure sensor (map) sensor, it is the solvent that is malfunctioning. If the injector is cleaned, it does not waste from the injector. it is important to understand things from the language of the vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
halil gti

let me note that I press the gas and lock it for a moment, for example, let's say at 4000 rpm, then there are some slight movements, like I did at idle, and I will change the manifold tachometer of the tachometer

08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
okan77
We are waiting for the details ..
08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
halil gti

As the master said, I changed the plastic attachments at the end of the coil and largely improved the misfire, but it was 106 s 16, not the original but the 307 inserted the ends of it, I found it from a friend, I did not give it in the money, it is small and weak compared to the other one, but if I repeat it, I will wear the originals but I do not intend to incur much costs. We are getting stuck with money. I spent a lot of money on this vehicle due to future marriage preparations. I bought the car for 11500 TL. I removed the oil rod 20 days ago. I made the engine with the original parts of the car. good night 1500 tl to pioneer cd player amp pioneer kayak speakers kicker 30 cm luggage subwoofer bass amplifier ... firen hoses axle bellows press pad 500 sanjiman ears 2 pieces and right engine ear 300 tl seat cover rust rust etc etc etc 18000 TL well this ldu but the vehicle wants 4 tires, the tires are new from the half inspection, the burgundy color double airbag air conditioner abs sunroof 120 in 2nd gear, there is no instant accident change, I would like to add the painted painted burgundy photo, if I have time, I will add all the heavy expenses to get on it. no tax debt, the person I bought got on without any maintenance, we know the gti who wants to get his punishment. very difficult there is no accident that changes in this vehicle plus the tower tensioner open air filter angel headlights transparent stops sports bow etc. I would appreciate if you help

08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
Pug
In 1, let me go slowly, shaking and shaking the same thing you do, the same thing is doing the same thing in the 2nd gear, too slowly. the problem arises is that I have a friend pat pat pat patio car is getting strange afterwards. Like ladies gathered in a house day hahah :) troubles are the same :)
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
peugeotefe
[QUOTE = Pug] Let me go slow in 1, shaking me, and shaking me, he does the same thing, he does the same thing in the second gear, too slowly. When I touch the gas slightly, the problem stops. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not. I was thinking about having Carbon Clean, then I did it, injectors. I have a friend of mine, the problem caused by the gas pump is popping out, the car is booming later. So I read 106 or the problem is the same. Like ladies gathered in a house day, hahah :) troubles are the same :) [/ QUOTE]
Do you have chip tuning in your vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 14
Pug
Yes there is a peugeot sport chip
08.05.2020 14:03 # 15
Nightmares
Does it chip?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 16
peugeotefe
yes it does in 2000 revolutions go and get it done because the pressure of the gas pump in the car is too much, if you wear the original brain, this problem will disappear
08.05.2020 14:03 # 17
Nightmares
So ykmu the solution? to chip the pejos?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 18
peugeotefe
the chip is made but according to the equipment that is applied to the vehicle, the chip is made, because the chip in the friend's car is a chip adjusted according to the excentric, it stops but it does not always do this
08.05.2020 14:03 # 19
Nightmares
I asked for a misfire event, not a stop.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 20
peugeotefe
I guess I couldn't explain it too .... I think mild singles stop at 2000 revolutions and sometimes idling ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”