Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Radiator Water Exchange

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:11 # 1
Guests
I need to change the radiator water of my car and I have 2 questions for you.

1. How do I drain the water in the radiator? Is there a piece like a stopper at the bottom? What kind of mixture is being put?

Thanks in advance to the interested friends. "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:11 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] I need to change the radiator water of my car and I have 2 questions for you.

1. How do I drain the water in the radiator? Is there a piece like a stopper at the bottom? What kind of mixture is being placed?

Thanks in advance to the interested friends. "Laugh" />
[/ QUOTE]

1. The thick hose that goes to the engine from below is inserted and the water is discharged.
2. 50% antifreeze and 50% pure water mixture is added. However, there are ready mixes on the market.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 3
Guests
Thank you so much. Do you have any idea how many liters are there?
08.05.2020 16:11 # 4
Guests
Total liquid volume can be 5-6 lt. But I don't think this is done, after complete maintenance is done, it is put into the last antifreeze and closed.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Total liquid volume can be 5-6 lt. But I don't think this is done, after complete maintenance is done, it is put into the last antifreeze and closed ... A hotrum vs & nbsp; that may need to change the back should be antifreeze this time ... [/ QUOTE]

You're right, brother. I'll be waiting then. I wanted to get an idea for the process & nbsp; "Laugh"
08.05.2020 16:11 # 6
koliva
It takes 5.5 liters.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 7
Long Beach
There is a tap in the bottom left, half a turn is opened. (on the driver's side, on the side facing the engine) If you have difficulty while you are hurting (be careful plastic), place two coins between the thumb and forefinger and open between the two coins in the tap.

No need to disassemble the hose, the clamps may break due to rust and become unusable. After turning off the tap, wipe it with a dry cloth and check for leaks. If you put 30-50% antifreeze, it is enough. Antrifiriz should be used in summer-winter.

After putting the water, you should get the air in the system, as in the picture below & nbsp; Air is taken from 3 points.

Long Beach 2011-10-05 00:32:41
08.05.2020 16:11 # 8
Guests
Thanks a lot & nbsp; "Laugh"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”