Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quiksilver fog light problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
tayfur
Hi friends,
I bought 106 quiksilver 4-5 days ago, and the vehicle was past, I will take it right now, but there is a problem with the fog lights.
the problem is as follows:
the fog lights are on at the same time with the high beams, there is only one option to turn on the rear fog lights on the headlight arm, there are 2 levels on the arm in the picture shown in the manual, I want to ask friends who use the 106 quik how many steps are there to turn the fog on the headlight arm, I took it to the electrician, looked at me, could not understand I did not want to tamper, I came back.

I bought the vehicle from the first owner, and it did not enter the service except 49.500 km of authorized service,
It comes to my mind that the headlight arm has changed, but I ask myself if the authorized service might have made such a mistake, there is no button to open the front fog. when the talls open, both the high beams and the fog open. Disapprove
08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
ozbilek
My friend fog lights are okay.
It would be better if you introduced yourself in the introduction section.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
tayfur
It is very interesting, that I can not open the floodlight or long without burning the fog.
I skipped my apology for passing my introductory section fast Gülme
08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
GiTaRRa
the same is in me too buddy 106 all is so silly but so :)
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
AG930
no problem in the 106 series, you cannot burn the front fog in the fabrication outlet. but in the sellektor, the fog comes on .. in fact, if you had the necessary information without a 106 owner, you would know why this is the case :)
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
mehmetaydinpug
I booked it in the electrician: D fog, independent now
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
Guests
There are two steps on the arm, one lights the front fog lights when it hurts first, and the other lights the rear fog lights when my brother turns off, then the rear fog lamp turns off, but the front fog remains, you turn it off and open the two-stage fog cable, which connects an electrical fault in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
brutal
I have only one spray on the arm and I can't open the fog without burning the headlamps. How do you hurt the back fog from that arm? squeezing place only one step forward and the fog is burning the back fog is not burning: S
08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
toprak
don't worry. because it is a slight defect
08.05.2020 15:21 # 10
Guests

One stage is progressing in me. There are no 2 stages. Open and close.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 11
ilicik
my 2001 quiksilver toldan single-stage fog, both front and back are burning, I think it should be like this .... I did not have any problems during the examination. I have been using it for 3 years.

Those who wonder volcano ilicik can look at the face ..........
08.05.2020 15:21 # 12
Ego_Ist
I got it set up, I open the fog from the arm with the short, but even it causes trouble on the other side ... I get a selector constantly :)))) so I can't use it too much,
08.05.2020 15:21 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = Ego_Ist] I got it set up, I open the fog from the arm with the short, but even it is troubling the other side ... I buy the selector constantly :)))) so I can't use it too much, [/ QUOTE],
I am having your trouble, my fog is blinded by reality :) When I first picked up, I always go with the fog. Today I realized that it was a bad situation when a vehicle with fog lights came in front of me: D so I use it very rarely.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 14
kaderim@61
friends, the long ones are burning in the fog, yes, the difference is for the fog, there is already a function in the middle. you must follow
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”