Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quiksilver Engine Sound Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:02 # 1
brutal
Hello Friends When I was Sitting With a Friend Recently (He's Motor Master). He took a look at my vehicle. He started the car, he was gassed, he stopped, then he said that this vehicle is like diesel, it is working like a diesel. It is necessary to adjust the valve. You will save on fuel.
Is There Any Really Such A Cause Of The Looping Of The Valves?
Does Fuel Really Fall?
Does the Vehicle Increase or Decrease in Performance ??
brutal 2011-08-24 11:10:13
08.05.2020 16:02 # 2
Guests
Dude, I do not know much about these valve settings, I am curiously waiting for those who have knowledge.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 3
Guests

8 valve motors are regularly adjusted valve ... It may be true that the master is peeling. Valve adjustment deteriorates over time. Traction duser and fuel increase. Because motor efficiency decreases over time. If valve adjustment is made, it will work better ...

08.05.2020 16:02 # 4
brutal
[QUOTE = cecol of]

8 valve motors are regularly adjusted valve ... It may be true that the master is peeling. Valve adjustment deteriorates over time. Traction duser and fuel increase. Because motor efficiency decreases over time. If valve adjustment is made, it will work better ...

[/ QUOTE]
I Didn't Have Problems Like Traction Falling vs. Increasing Gasoline But I Really Work Like Diesel: D How Much Surer Does This Process Have To Be Cool As Much As I Know ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 5
brutal
[QUOTE = HeRo1727] Dude, I don't know much about these valve settings, I am curiously waiting for anyone who has knowledge. [/ QUOTE]
flood, you did not have a problem, man, I looked that day .. :)
08.05.2020 16:02 # 6
Guests
It is useful to have information about these issues, and I think there is a problem in the reaction of the vehicle, I have to look at it, though Mustafa said that when he examined the vehicle, it was not a big problem, but it would be useful to look at it. Heart
08.05.2020 16:02 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = brutal] [QUOTE = cecol of]

[/ QUOTE]
I Didn't Have Problems Like Traction Falling vs. Increasing Gasoline But I Really Work Like Diesel: D How Much Surer Does This Process Have To Be Cool As Much As I Know ..
[/ QUOTE]
As the valve adjustment is disturbed, the engine power and the fuel increase. Because the required valve openings cannot be achieved, they gradually disappear. When the back valve is adjusted, I say a little back, even if it is very small, you can feel it ...
Because it is not possible for the engine to lose efficiency as the valve times deteriorate ... This is the machine. When the adjustment of a place is broken, the loss of efficiency is experienced and the valve is the life of the engine ...
Yes, it is done when the engine is cold. It takes a while for the engine to cool down. Otherwise, the valve setting is the roughest half an hour heat ...
08.05.2020 16:02 # 8
semih
mrblar can be from the crankshaft.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 9
brutal
Thanks for the Cecoli Information, I will have a quick look at eDErim ..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 10
sifremi unuttum
If there is a loud noise from the valves (from 1 or more valves), the adjustment is made when the engine is cold.
sizes; Intake 0.20 exhaust 0.40, be sure to replace the valve upper cover gasket after adjustment.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 11
brutal

The valve was adjusted, I cut the spark plugs, even though the sound was intact, and I think that this sound cuts completely when the dust cover and gasket change.

08.05.2020 16:02 # 12
If there is an LPG in your vehicle, it makes sound while the LPG is running .... Bide Gır Gır Se Different Şak Şak Different in Voice Sound Which one is you? Respects..
08.05.2020 16:02 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = 911] If you have LPG in your car, it makes sound when LPG is running .... Bide Gır Gır Se Different Şak Şak Which is different for you in sound. respects .. [/ QUOTE]
First of all, you need to introduce yourself by opening a new topic in accordance with the forum rules ... Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 16:02 # 14
Guests
Hello firstly, since the vehicle has 8 valves, the valve adjustment is done manually. It is true that your friend says that after the valve adjustment, the engine noise decreases and there is a serious decrease in fuel.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 15
Long Beach
The top cover design and gasket change have nothing to do with sound. It makes some noise when working with LPG.

Add " Liqui Moly 3721 Cera Tec " after changing the engine oil + filter, there is no sound

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”