Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quik Remote control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
Guests
Hello friends. My Quiksilver remote control sometimes works and sometimes does not work. I just replaced the battery. Sometimes it works smoothly, sometimes it doesn't work at all. I have to pair again. I could never use it without matching more than 1 week. What could be the reason for this?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
Yusuf Tekoglu
There may be solder cracks in the controller, sometimes it may not be in contact.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
ALX
Are the 4's burning or no movement? He was doing it too, I changed the battery in the watchmaker (I thought it would change when the battery was taken) then it never worked, no matter how the man put it on. I opened it, I removed the batteries, I put them back in, I got them well, they were all right, but generally there is no movement when the belt is jammed or when the door is not in place, only the quads are burning ... If it does not burn, there is crack or non-contact ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
Guests
While the remote control was running in my vehicle, the 4's were not burning. :)
It was locking and unlocking directly, but the 4 was not burning.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
Guests
date ..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
ALX
In general, the 4's burn, but I asked him. In fact, the problem may be something electrical in the kit, not in the remote control. It is best to take it to someone who knows the job, do not bother ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
Guests
I already know him not on the remote, I asked the electrician, he said he tested the controller, sending a signal.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
ali oncu
I think it should be shown to someone who understands the central system well
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = berkaygr] Hello friends. My Quiksilver remote control sometimes works and sometimes does not work. I just replaced the battery. Sometimes it works smoothly, sometimes it doesn't work at all. I have to pair again. I could never use it without matching more than 1 week. What could be the reason for this? [/ QUOTE]

If you do not use a key for a long time and then use the tool with a second key, then you will not be able to recognize and match the first key. Is there such a situation?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
Guests
There is no such situation. Just one key. For example, let's say I came home around 13 noon, locked with the control, it does not work when I go out at around 15:00. It works when you pair again, but again, the same situation was not working again. I had to map constantly. In the last 4-5 days, I have never been able to match.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = berkaygr] There is no such case. Just one key. For example, let's say I came home around 13 noon, locked with the control, it does not work when I go out at around 15:00. It works when you pair again, but again, the same situation was not working again. I had to map constantly. In the last 4-5 days, I have never been able to match. [/ QUOTE]

So how do you make the cake?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 12
Guests
I lock it from the manual door lock and press the on and off key a few times, then I open it manually, when I press the lock key it continues to work normally. Working time gradually decreased. Normally when using it for 1 month, it fell to 1 week, then 1 day, last 2 hours later, it was not working at all, now it doesn't even match.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 13
Guests

my friend I also have 2000 quicksilver when I first bought the control was not working, battery was plugged, there was contactless soldering, we run it and similar problem appeared to your problem. It's been months. respects

08.05.2020 15:04 # 14
Guests
Thank you, teacher, let me renew the solders, I hope it will be improved. We are disgraced by God. Is this the car that opened with a key from the door? :)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 15
Guests
And when I caught it, let me ask if the quads burn when they open and close with the control, right?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 16
Guests
You are welcome, my friend, I hope your problem will be improved. I went to a company dealing with the alarm business, a big company whose brain will change will cost around 450-500tl. I went to the electronics shop where I made the defective TVs on the spot.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”