Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quik. I'll be examined tomorrow :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:51 # 1
ozerpeker
Hello friends. It's been 2 months since I bought the car. I'm going to be examined tomorrow morning. I could not see the seats to put seat belts in the back. I looked between them, but not. Do you think I'm looking at the wrong place or is it really absent? Help please
08.05.2020 18:51 # 2
outlaw
There are no rear seat belts if you want to take care of it ...
the seats are stuck under it ...
outlaw 2014-10-30 10:27:16
08.05.2020 18:51 # 3
ozerpeker
[QUOTE = outlaw] There are no rear seat belts if you want to take a good look ...
the seats are stuck under it ...
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much, Master. Thank you, I got it under the seats, thank goodness :)
08.05.2020 18:51 # 4
outlaw
Come on, ALLAH bring his job ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 5
okan77

Quixilver is a light vehicle ... The rear brakes can deviate because it is in the drum ... You should also pay attention to this ... If you have the opportunity to have it checked, look ... Like an exam ... :) Believe you are not so excited in the university entrance exam. :)

08.05.2020 18:51 # 6
outlaw
[QUOTE = okan77]

Quixilver is a light vehicle ... The rear brakes can deviate because it is in the drum ... You should also pay attention to this ... If you have the opportunity to have it checked, look ... Like an exam ... :) Believe you are not so excited in the university entrance exam. :)

[/ QUOTE]
Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:51 # 7
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = okan77]

[/ QUOTE]

Whatever came, it came from the press, they left it in the first time. In fact, there was no problem with the deviations, but they said the brake bar was low. Whatever your car said, come and see that they were leaving it on the 2nd time, I had a fight, fight, forced the car.
the yawruasl 2014-10-31 09:12:23
08.05.2020 18:51 # 8
okan77
Ahh ahh. I am one of those who have been examined because of the brake ... I am one of the first victims of Tüvtürk ... do not ask, they are treating such a cute car ferrari ... what happened there was a deviation in the brakes ... over 30% ... :) Maslak in 2008 Subaru Yerkada just gave $ 20 and put it on the brake tester ...
I appreciated it, because the brake deflection holds less than the other one ... The master looked at it and made the adjustment from the drum ... I also received the breath in TÜV ... I asked the staff to do it, I said that my master made adjustments ... .... The first year of 2008, the first year of TÜVTÜRK, my first departure has been madur ... Anyway he took the vehicle in ... I look at the other exit, he said he signed the signature. Conclusion, there is a deviation. I said I had it made, we made a comparison, yes, there is something done, but it has not happened ... I took the breath with the master ... In the end, the process is being done, but in those years, the brake tester is not in any industry ... I made the subaru Yerkada in the masque for 20 dollars. Then I was shaved in the drum with my master, the pads changed, the brake centers changed and the hydraulic changed ... Then again Subaru ground test result did not deviate positively ... I took a picture while the vehicle was being made ... At the very same time ... I went through the examination at a time .. Then I asked why I said it was chronic ... If you put a cement bag in the trunk, he said it will not deviate ... I can never forget ...
08.05.2020 18:51 # 9
CeRRaH
friends this problem only applies to 106s .. similar problem exist in 206s ??
08.05.2020 18:51 # 10
okan77
[QUOTE = CeRRaH] friends this problem only applies to 106s .. similar problem is present in 206s ?? [/ QUOTE]
Since it is a light vehicle, 106 quixilvers live in weight. The problem is actually in vehicles with rear brake system ... If there is wear and tear depending on the year, it can be removed in every vehicle ... Those with rear brake structure eliminate this brake deflection.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”