Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quicksilver water intake problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
huseyin.celebi
Hello, I just joined the forum,
I am sitting in Istanbul, I bought a quicksilver vehicle about a month ago from the ground cutting conversation, the only airbag with 2000 model sunroof vehicle has little cosmetic problems (paint etc ..) but most importantly the water on the right side of the roof is strange when it leaves the car or the hill when it comes downhill. When I do it, the water is on the right side, there is no problem when going uphill, I looked at the sonroof so that it would be a sonroof. If water enters them or does I get water from the windshield wick, and they take it from the bottom of the antenna 106 I guess where should I look for the water shortage sometimes when braking-press the gas as if there is a puddle in the car like this. or my goal is to take precautions without rust. Could you inform me if there is anything chronic? I have a master in maslak industry, but I am open to suggestions. Is there any place you would recommend? If the sunroof is open, the car is squeaking from the sonroof. Thanks for the answers.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
Dzking
I have your master solution. First of all, there is a leak in the sanroof or remove the antenna under the antenna and tighten the gold with the dayson brand black silicon. Then come to the sanroof, you will remove the ceiling halfway. There are two drain pipes, right and left. After these processes are done, pour water and test. The front wheels must be discharged from the back. Then roll up the ceiling and repair the sanroof gasket, it's zero. First of all, you will get a door seal for 6 meters, but the house door seal has a back nail, cut it out, the sanroof tire is ducted, with the help of bally, I said that it will be stepped on that channel, the tire will be restored and the glass will be pressing, do all and get rid of it, man. I tried very hard, but thank God I was able to help. Good luck with
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
huseyin.celebi
Thank you very much sir, I will do what you say on the weekend :)
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
yawruaslan
I do not know about the problem, but we would like to see the pictures of the vehicle as a subject in a short time.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 5
Dzking
Huseyin brother do what I say and get rid of after doing the cake polish makeup job easy come accident-free construction.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 6
Dzking
Brother did you have problems? We would like you to share the results.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 7
huseyin.celebi
My teacher, however, was able to find time this weekend to detect the problems of the vehicle and determined where the water came from. On the upper right side of the windshield, water enters from the junction of the ceiling on the right side.
the huseyin.celeb 2016-02-01 12:14:52
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”