Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 QuickSilver Stops

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
hallederiz33
Friends 2001 106 I am a QuickSilver User For a Long Time. I am very pleased with the comfort of the fuel we have, but my vehicle stops in the morning in the first run. When I Turn The Ignition, Vuu Die Bi How Many Seconds There Is No Sound, It Does Not Come When I Press It Stops To Work And Stop It But It Is A Little Drown When I Run It By Pressing Gas It Eats A Gas Gas Pump It Is OK I Wait For Your Supports ... If the Problem is a Gas Pump, What Cost Cost Estimate?

08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
fætih
Have the pump hoses checked first. There may be a problem with gas return. If the pump is completely defective, your vehicle will not work at all. there is a submersible pump you know. vectra c was burnt as a result of my father not buying gas for a long time. No matter how much you keep on pug because 3 bosch up and down the same procession of the same pump. be careful there are many flashes in the market ...
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
hallederiz33
I changed the gasoline filter, let's see today, tomorrow morning, I will change the gas pump if I have the same problem, I asked 70 liras
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”