Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quicksilver SOUND Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:43 # 1
Njuie
Greetings Everyone, I have a big problem, I think I came here to get ideas from people who are knowledgeable to write here. First, let me explain the situation 106 I am sitting in Ankara, Quicksilver, I am complaining about my vehicle alone. The sounds of knocking sounds are coming out, nobody could solve the problem. There was a different sound from each head. What do you think is the problem of the tok tok tok voice in idle gear, or is there anybody who can handle this job?
08.05.2020 16:43 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = Njuie] Greetings Everyone, I have a big problem, I think I came here to get ideas from people who know how to write here. First, let me explain the situation 106 I am sitting in Ankara, Quicksilver, I am complaining about my vehicle alone. The sounds of knocking sounds are coming out, nobody could solve the problem. There was a different sound from each head. what do you think is the problem of the tok tok tok voice in idle gear, or is there anybody who can handle this job? it would be nice if you could. Is the sound increasing or decreasing in the correct proportion? Is the same sound interrupted in donations?
koliva 2012-04-18 21:07:03
08.05.2020 16:43 # 3
Njuie
I can shoot in the video, tomorrow is not a problem, the sound does not do anything like speed or increase in turns or decrease. You just throw the gear, you take your feet off the drain, it sounds as if it is full, it feels like it hits a piece. It came when the gear shifted, we cut it, when it pulled your foot from the drain, nobody could find it. They said engine ear, I changed it right, left, gearbox ear, they changed, I changed the rods, the tables said it was problematic, 3 4 rot went to the balancer, they said nothing in the vehicle, the front team is in good condition, they suspect from the steering box now I have paid well, now I do not want to charge my car in the empty space now
08.05.2020 16:43 # 4
koliva
Let's see if you like sound?
[TUBE] DLkXII9-110 [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 16:43 # 5
GiTaRRa
there is a steering problem in the quicks, but it may not be. If it sounds in light pit roads, it may come from the axles .... it may come from the steering wheel ..... It may come from the Z-joint ..... bend the bidet dampers under the car control If the meat is greased, it may have exploded and may come from it .... one last thing while the car is running while parked, press it from right to left, load it on the fenders, load it, leave it, if you hear that sound, share the medicine according to it.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 6
Njuie
I can say exactly the sound in the video gives this sound a bit full. I showed the car 3 to 5 more people. We just made some speed. The steering wheel is shaking after 120 130. but the sound in the event I said is still the same in the video.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 7
mehmet82
Greetings to all of you guys, I have a peugeot 106 Quicksilver vehicle from Mehmet bursa and I am having almost the same problem, especially when I lift my foot from the clutch in the 1st and 2nd gear, I have been pulling it out for a full month, I have been pulling this problem and I was pulling out of the engine for about 1 month. At that moment, I could not find the piece, put the stamp on the wedge and put it back on, but the sound still exists in the exhaust, they said it could be the carp in the exhaust.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 8
Njuie
The motor ears of my vehicle have changed the ear of the gearbox, the sound is still the same. Someone of the master says Rot handle sign, I did not touch it, they say there is a gap in the steering wheel, I am tired, but I do not know what to do if the sound is not improved. Also, I get the sound not only between gears but also when I go down and shake up and down the pits Njuie 2012-04-19 16:58:35
08.05.2020 16:43 # 9
koliva
If it was just like in the video, the problem there was at the bottom ports of the suspension. There are many places where this sound can come. More accurate comments can be made if you can specify exactly when it was making sound or shoot a video.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 10
Njuie
I do not want to take it to the industry, now they make my car in vain. Nobody could solve anything. I gave it to the private pejo service. I am waiting for news. Let's see what we expect.
08.05.2020 16:43 # 11
KuzuX
Guys, what was the trouble?
08.05.2020 16:43 # 12
hakan027
friends have the same problem with me, but these sounds are either from the steering wheel or the axles are too tight, look at the engine ears and the ten exhaust spirals. Exhaust spirale can sit on bend iron & nbsp; & nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:43 # 13
serdaralisan
Well, friends, I have the same voice, I am an old mechanic, my car is for sale, someone came for sale, show it, take it, show it, I said the sound came, the front shock absorbers, the lower tables were replaced. The clicker of the steering wheel has cost 600 TL to the worn man. I said nobody should go to the service. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”