Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quicksilver maintenance and repair advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:19 # 1
alistavaci
hi friends i bought 106 quicksilver, i will take my car when i am looking for the services that i will always be comfortable in istanbul for both mechanic and bonnet i will take care of it.

While the first one came on the road with my vehicle, they did not wear the bonnet safety, opened the bonnet, collapsed in the front of the ceiling, and the glass is gone.

2. I changed it to a master, whose mechanical parts did not know the trilogy, but my brother recommended it, but the belt did not lie in me, the belt makes a very tense sound and the engine is shouting but I have problems such as the front brake pads, and the right rubber friction problem.

I am bayrampaşa crm perf. I found it, but there are those who call it maslak pejo. I am waiting for your urgent suggestions.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 2
GokhaN
good luck maslak peugeot general service is good for the service I heard I have a few acquaintances
08.05.2020 19:19 # 3
alistavaci
thank you, do you have 106 of those acquaintances ??
08.05.2020 19:19 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = alistavaci] thank you is there any 106 of those acquaintances ?? [/ QUOTE]

they had mine out of nowhere they have 308, 3008 fln
08.05.2020 19:19 # 5
alistavaci
walla maslak pejoya i left the vehicle now but they were nice and they came and bought fln workmanship like themselves.

08.05.2020 19:19 # 6
yawruaslan
Anatolian side, Umraniye industry, I have heard from many people who had the following expert, I am leaving my eyes closed.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] Anatolian side Umraniye industry had a master craftsman, I heard from many people who recommended it, I leave my eyes closed and they say to your information [/ QUOTE]

The veteran master left the general service he worked with and opened a shop for himself.
08.05.2020 19:19 # 8
alistavaci
I did not hear the master, I heard that there was an industry in Umraniye, but I could not find out who it was.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”