Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quicksilver help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
nacizane
hello friends 106 & nbsp; I have a quicksilver 2 weeks ago I bought the car lovingly, I only have a problem, and a problem that could not even be found in the peugeot service is drowning while driving the car, then it accelerates, then it again bursts to the machine, it does not cause any problems I have not changed anything left, all the sensors have changed, no, no, no, the money I spend has no limit account, what could it be & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
heavci
I have the same problem for 1 week. Operations such as spark plug, carbon clean, did not benefit. I guess either I have a trapezoid in the spark plugs worn by the master who piled me or I have a problem with my gas pump. I think it may be for these reasons. Have you looked at them?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
ozdemirosman

! When I saw 06 quik I entered immediately, but thank God I did not have such a problem.

08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
nacizane
They looked at the spark plugs again, they put it back on, but it did not run out of my eyes, I do not know how much it was a problem with the oil. I'm on my way: S delircemmm
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
heavci
I also have lpgyok, so I can't say anything, but I tried to help starting with what happened to me for gasoline. border = "0" alt = "LOL" title = "LOL" /> "Star"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
estair
dude you take the car to the lpg ck but the rugged lpg c to the vehicle mixes the lpg with the gasoline of the lpg brain can be a problem. great prospect, so my wife does it, the gasoline is choking and the vehicle is strangling them behind the ear
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
EmSul
In my car, this is the way I do it, especially when I go to LPG, when I buy gasoline or when I go to gas, when I go to LPG, so when I change the fuel on the move, it usually does it at first, it seems to me that it takes LPG together with gasoline. Feast Let me go, I will go to the LPG, I have an error called "compound ignition phase record" which cannot be solved. If the ignition coil and spark plugs have changed when it is connected to the PC, can this error be given, if this lpg and gasoline are taken together? b>
08.05.2020 16:59 # 8
nacizane
Atiker, my car has a gas indicator, there are 4 and one more light on it like the room, I have a close friend, lpg ci called him and he said that the light on him in the car gas light ... how this car does not pass through the gas and eats excessively gasoline. .. my mom says: D this car wants to switch to gas, it is choking from him, he lay on my head, in fact, after the feast, I will go to the lpg player but if I turn off the lpg indicator completely, it does not matter, I will pour gasoline in my car delirious valve.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 9
uh9788
it is best to disassemble the tube bro brother is a vehicle that burns a little bit quick
08.05.2020 16:59 # 10
ermanglr
I had a similar problem in my vehicle, but before I switched to the tube, it was doing with gasoline problem. I replaced the gas filter filter with spark plugs with LPG spark plugs (I bought NGK LPG spark plugs) and the traction was enthusiast in the lower revolutions ..
08.05.2020 16:59 # 11
mad_jack
I had such a problem in my vehicle for a while, I pushed the car, I burned the car at the end of the news.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 12
soldiermertefe
You said you are doing the same in lpg and gasoline, your vehicle may have a coil break.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”