Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quicksilver Getting A Few Questions (Masters looked

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:56 # 1
KuzuX
Guys, I've been chasing 106 on the market for a long time. Finally, I was able to find a decent price chassis engine. I'll have the vehicle checked by the master on Saturday and take it on Monday. Let me talk a little bit about the car then let me go to my question. The vehicle is 80 thousandth 2001 model sunroof without air conditioner. The vehicle is original from wipers to the exhaust. Peugeot emblems on the panels, etc. are printed on the doors. On the right front fender of the vehicle, there is local paint caused by friction, there are crispy installations, there are gti wheels, there are 5 cm flat and zero tires. The visa is until August 2016. I had a chance to try the car, the machine is flying like an arrow, a vehicle that can not stay in place. The price was also affordable. But there are 1 2 defects as follows; When I lift the car, while pulling my foot off the clutch, a click-like sound jolts, and the gear lever contracts and starts to tremble. When I release the gas, the gear stops vibrating. I guess the man had a xenon in the fog, I think he had an external button with a malfunctioning button. Finally, opening and closing of the original key with a spare key that has been lost by the former owner. But since the key's control knob is not on the spare key, it is necessary to insert and open the door frustratingly. This is the situation

shudder contraction and I think that plug sound comes from the clutch. We do not know how we can solve this spare key work out of it. There is no control button on the key. It was bad.

I would listen if there are any recommendations from those who have used 106 quick before.
kuzux 2014-12-20 17:18:00
08.05.2020 18:56 # 2
GokhaN
I used it for 2 years, you do the key work, it is not important. It is nice to have a button in the extra mists, otherwise it only burns with longs. If you are going to get down the price in mechanical problems, the kidnapping sunroof 106 is good.

this is my old vehicle
08.05.2020 18:56 # 3
KuzuX
I thought the arm was broken or something. So, what a nonsense it was burning with the longs in the original. Normally this is not it?

Also, is the model with sunroof kept or air conditioned?
kuzux 2014-12-19 00:16:26
08.05.2020 18:56 # 4
outlaw
SOUND WHICH TAKES THE FOOT FROM THE CLUTCH OR THE ENGINE EARS COVER OR TRANSMISSION EARS DO IT FROM IT.
106 CHRONIC ISSUE THIS IS HARD AND SERIAL USE IT DOES NOT COME FROM THE PRICE, BUT THERE IS NOT A SUBJECT THAT MAKES SOMETHING THERE IS NOT A SUBJECT THAT MAKES SLOW FROM THE CLUTCH ...
08.05.2020 18:56 # 5
KuzuX
[QUOTE = outlaw] SOUND WHICH TAKES THE FOOT FROM THE CLUTCH OR THE ENGINE EARS MAKE THE HEAD OR GEAR HEAD FROM THE HEAD ...
106 CHRONIC ISSUE THIS IS HARD AND SERIAL USE IT DOES NOT COME FROM THE PRICE, BUT THERE IS NOT A SUBJECT THAT MAKES SOMETHING THERE IS NOT A SUBJECT THAT MAKES SLOW FROM THE CLUTCH ...
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly, my master does not come when I pull my feet slightly. But when I try to remove some performance, there is a voice called plug. If it is caused by the ears of the engine, it does not hold much, but it does not fall from the price.

Finally, what did the power steering seem a bit stiff from? I can tour with the palms, but still it seems tough.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 6
yawruaslan
Does the vehicle have an advertisement?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 7
denizci33
peugeot steering wheels fix hard anyway, 206 as well .. 106 is probably as it is.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 8
serdaralisan
plug sound occurs when the lower linking wedge of the transmission or the connection plate cracks, lifts the transmission, the lower linking wedge looks like a sudden take-off is cracking as soon as we take off, there is a sound like a die and a chock of fork and chock 80 ll total parts price look at the steering wheel of the power steering. When it is full, the oil does not pass, the steering does not get harder, like me, the old non-hydraulic plug is like a bird when it moves lightly where it stops.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 9
KuzuX
[QUOTE = serdarralı] plug sound occurs when the lower link wedge of the transmission or the connection plate cracks, lifts the gearbox, the lower link wedge is cracked as sudden departures are made. Look at the oil tank, when the filter is filled with oil, the oil does not pass. The steering wheel does not get harder. Like me, the old non-hydraulic plug is like a bird when it moves slightly.
[/ QUOTE]

I will take a good look at the points you call the vehicle we will take the fiber tomorrow morning. I will look at the engine ear, transmission wedge connection points, etc. in detail. But I guess because the transmission wedge; On the start, the gear shifts with the click sound. Probably, if we change the wedges, the problem will disappear. When it comes to hydraulics, I do not think there is a mechanical problem, there is no problem in the steering wheel, shaking, etc. But I only sensed the hardness and it seemed annoying to me. As you said, possibly healthy oil flow is not provided. It was good to have such comments from you.

-Finally, if the car does not have a sunroof with a sunroof without an air conditioner or an air-conditioned one?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 10
outlaw
look at the hydraulic oil level if there is a leak, there is a leakage that there is a leakage in the 100% steering pump or there is a crack in the oil chamber under the pump and it is missing.
the oil reservoir should be something between 56 - 60 TL, but it must look at the pump ...
08.05.2020 18:56 # 11
KuzuX
[QUOTE = outlaw] Look at your hydraulic oil level if there is a leak, there is a leak that there is a leakage in the 100% steering pump or there is a crack in the oil chamber under the pump and it is missing.
the oil reservoir should be something between 56 - 60 TL, but it must look at the pump ...
[/ QUOTE]

I will have a detailed inspection until the complete hydraulic installation, the engine transmission connection points to the clutch, to the steering box. Thank you for your advice. After looking at the problem I write here.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 12
serdaralisan
my friend 106's sanroflusu is especially good, the gti flan air conditioner is good but when it turns on, there is a decrease in traction die nobody cares about the air conditioner, even those who disassemble most of them put it in their house and the flan sanrolu model is kept
08.05.2020 18:56 # 13
KuzuX
Yes, friends, I showed the vehicle to the master. The car is not exactly the original variable 2 There are 3 parts of paint, everything is working, no problems. Apart from that, it was said that he was making plug sound from the ears of the engine and transmission they will change. The minister said every master vehicle is bought beautifully, but they found the price high. If the owner of the car wants the last 14,500 and gives it to 13,500, it was bought. Otherwise they say 14,500 too. There are those who say, "Put 2 more honda ride." What do you say?
08.05.2020 18:56 # 14
okan77
In 2008, I sold it to 13.500 TL. 2002 quixilver air-conditioned sunroof model ... I think it is bought ... Buddha was my vehicle ... When I bought it there was not even a rim ... Good luck ...
08.05.2020 18:56 # 15
herry
[QUOTE = KuzuX] Yes, friends, I showed the vehicle to the master. The car is not exactly the original variable 2 There are 3 parts of paint, everything is working, no problems. Apart from that, it was said that he was making plug sound from the ears of the engine and transmission they will change. The minister said every master vehicle is bought beautifully, but they found the price high. If the owner of the car wants the last 14,500 and gives it to 13,500, it was bought. Otherwise they say 14,500 too. There are those who say, "Put 2 more honda ride." What do you say? [/ QUOTE]

If it is as clean as you say, hand it in 14000. Don't look at the masters, the money is your money. Don't miss the car you are looking for 500 - 1000 TL. it is hard to find the original of these cars clean. If it got silent, I say take it. You asked about the air conditioner thing, I think it's not important. already open the sunroof of the 106's window in summer :) even gti buyers get the air conditioner to go faster :)

Wink
08.05.2020 18:56 # 16
Barut
I think more than 14,500. But if the vehicle is very clean and you will consider using it for a long time, do not look at it three to five. Red dream 2014-12-21 02:15:14
08.05.2020 18:56 # 17
KuzuX
I swear, friends made me very sick. The owner of the vehicle says 14,500 and the price of the vehicle that will reach the shop is 15,000. Put 2 more words in the mouth of each time, instead of giving it to 15,000 vehicles, get on Honda. Or say the worst 15 16 or Renault clio 1.4 look. I went to talk to the owner of the car today, I said, brother, this is how I will give you the last money, if you give 14, if you do not give it, thank you. I gave up the room as it did not give me 206 I will look at the car anymore .. But really 106 will remain as a whim. Unhappy
Let me declare the vehicle 191408795 Sahibinden.com
08.05.2020 18:56 # 18
GokhaN
[QUOTE = KuzuX] Joined friends have made me very nauseous. The owner of the vehicle says 14,500 and the price of the vehicle that will reach the shop is 15,000. Put 2 more words in the mouth of each time, instead of giving it to 15,000 vehicles, get on Honda. Or say the worst 15 16 or Renault clio 1.4 look. I went to talk to the owner of the car today, I said, brother, this is how I will give you the last money, if you give 14, if you do not give it, thank you. I gave up the room as it did not give me 206 I will look at the car anymore .. But really 106 will remain as a whim. Unhappy
Let me declare the vehicle 191408795 Sahibinden.com
[/ QUOTE]

This vehicle has the right to have a maximum of 13 so you don't have to look clean, 106 is a pleasure vehicle. you sell at the same prices, you will not hurt.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 19
herry
I entered right now, I looked at 106 quick ads in Istanbul, 16 are already available. I counted all of them individually. After seeing what was asked for 13 liras, I understood that the man did not drop the price. they have no vehicles and are not clean. If you want 106 now, give the price you want or postpone it for a while. If I was going to get 106 quick at the moment, after looking at the ads, I would probably call your man in the first place.
Of course, these are the jobs.
08.05.2020 18:56 # 20
herry
In the meantime, if I add 2 more, I can get the presentation, do not come to the end, it is not the end, it is necessary to add one more lira for 2 more models of that model. if I force 250 more, it never ends because there is water. If you are out for 106, find the way to clean this car, do not confuse your head with other things.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”