Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quicksilver click

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:56 # 1
Guests
friends, there was an uninterrupted click on the front set since I bought the vehicle axle wedges, despite the shock absorber replacement, the sound was not interrupted (rot head rods are intact). but there is a plastic wedge-shaped u-shaped wedge that holds these swings, there is no screw etc. in sight. we cannot see that the screws are loosened by lifting it on the fiber. When we take the lifts from the wheel on the rods, the gap in this chock becomes clear, but we cannot get that gap again. For this, we find a rectangular partition under the floor by removing the mats and when we remove that floor, we see 2 nuts. When we tighten them with a 16-17 key, there is neither a click nor a problem. our face starts to laugh. I hope it will be useful information for someone.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 2
Ego_Ist
hi,
There was also a problem in this, the steering wheel bellows was torn, it changed, the inside of the box was greased, then the spark plug I think it changed, the sound decreased by 70% sometimes I hear the sound again, I think the sound from the sports spring ??? But keep in mind what you said, let me check it when I go to the mechanic.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 3
Guests
No need for mechanic, man 16-17 key is enough, I did it myself :) steering box problem is a very different situation. this sound shifts, especially at low revs.
08.05.2020 14:56 # 4
muzarix
Hello!
First of all, your sharing is very important. Can you give a full description if there is not a photo if there is a better understanding of the place that needs to be bored?
If the sound in my car is not interrupted, I will be interrupted: S
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”