Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quicksilver and LPG

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:24 # 1
Guests
Hello friends;
First of all, I was very confused by the comments of my PUG friends who used LPG, although I did not think that my car had a lot of fuel. 106 Can anyone give me information if anyone has LPG in Quicksilver? For example, how many TL have they got this kit, their traction has decreased, the decrease in fuel is too much or too little to ignore, etc. If I can really save money without reducing my performance, I will start thinking about LPG business.
Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 2
Guests
From the same vehicle of your last one, I had a wasteer installed in the vehicle of our brother, who was heated in the middle. very satisfied ...
as we always say ... right for a master. Waste is working very well with your vehicle. Ipsaths are very good. Waste is attached to our sleep. In Ankara, there are friends who have a lonto lovato wasteer with a new engine ...
but you need to find the good master
If the draft is done properly, it does not. but are there any thoughts? is happening ... what's the reason? ustaaaaa quality
I proved that LPG gives the performance of gasoline when it is done properly. If you watch the video you will understand ...
the cecol 2011-05-10 11:52:15
08.05.2020 15:24 # 3
Guests
My friend is now the right master in Eskisehir, there is no master I did not go to, there is no master left. I will come and wear LPG but I have to see it to be sure.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 4
Guests
You know I will do what you need if you want support from me. But I have such information. I know that wherever the lpg system is installed, there should be an inspection. We put it in my father's car and went there for an examination.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 5
Guests
Well, if there is such a situation, I wouldn't do it because I had a new examination in February. Also, what prices do you know for my car kits?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 6
coolpixsem
Hello Friend, with the help of Semih.Cecoliab, I installed an atiker sequential system. Göz Kırpma

08.05.2020 15:24 # 7
pachito
I have been using 106 quick and have been using it for 14 months without any problems. Whether the wearer knows the job is as important as the brand of the lpg kit. Apart from routine checks for 14 months, I have not been to the LPG service for one day.
As for the fuel issue, I burn between 165-175 per km :)
08.05.2020 15:24 # 8
Guests
hmm thank you guys thank you but how do you use it when burning 165-175 kr when i use a minimum of 3500 rpm between 6000 rpm, it burns at 265 kr petrol, if i use 3000 rpm maximally it will burn 190-200 kr. within the city, using max 110 km / h. If you are constantly catching these figures at high speeds, I might consider installing LPG, but if you burn this figure in normal use, it seems that my vehicle does not need LPG yet. thank you for your information.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 9
pachito
If you are doing 200 lira in a good way, it makes no sense to wear LPG in the city, it is not even worth trying.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = ümitarmatli] hmmm thank you guys thank you but how do you use the tool when burning 165-175 kr when i use it between minimum 3500 rpm 6000 rpm, it burns at 265 kr gasoline, if i use 3000 rpm maximally it will burn 190-200 kr. within the city, using max 110 km / h. If you are constantly catching these figures at high speeds, I might consider installing LPG, but if you burn this figure in normal use, it seems that my vehicle does not need LPG yet. thank you for your information. [/ QUOTE]
I think if your vehicle burns so little
08.05.2020 15:24 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = umitarmatli] huh, I understand, thank you guys, but how do you use it when burning 165-175 kr, if I use it at minimum 3500 rpm 6000 rpm, it burns at 265 kr gas, if I use 3000 rpm maximally, 190-200 kr burning. within the city, using max 110 km / h. If you are constantly catching these figures at high speeds, I might consider installing LPG, but if you burn this figure in normal use, it seems that my vehicle does not need LPG yet. thank you for your information. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
good nice, it burns less, and smart moderate low speed is not always used :)))
08.05.2020 15:24 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = ümitarmatli] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = ümitarmatli] hmmm, thank you guys, but how do you use it when burning 165-175 kr when I use a minimum of 3500 rpm 6000 rpm at the moment, it burns at 265 kr petrol smart mode maxumum if I use it burns 190-200 kr. within the city, using max 110 km / h. If you are constantly catching these figures at high speeds, I might consider installing LPG, but if you burn this figure in normal use, it seems that my vehicle does not need LPG yet. thank you for your information. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
good nice, it burns less, and smart moderate low speed is not always used :)))
[/ QUOTE]
If I say something to you, you are actually wrong in your account. the figures that I said did not come to my mind at all.
you say, don't use it, 19-20 kr. If we calculate from 4.20 gas, this corresponds to 4.76 lt gasoline at 100 km. but this is not possible. You can use the data of your vehicle's intercity fixed speed factory, but you are using it in the city.
In addition, if it is used between 3500-6000 rpm, it should drink at least 8-10 LT of gas, which makes it between 34-42 kr.
I must be wrong in your account, as I said. I did not think of what you said ... Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:24 # 13
Guests
Yes, at first I was looking at the original data and thought it was not possible, but I am making the correct measurement. I take the real measurement when I fill the tank from a single station, reset the km and use it up to half the warehouse. it appears in these figures. Also, when I made this measurement, there was no catalyst in the car, exhaust pattern performance exhaust and the car has about 100kg of sound system in the trunk. Under these conditions it should burn higher than factory data, but lower burn. I think the engine may have been playing because the vehicle never goes like 1.4 customers. I will take the last figure with new hikes that I will take measurements again this weekend.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 14
Guests
I wonder if there is a malfunction in the measurement of km km ??? Because it is writing too much, you may actually be doing less km than the indicator shows. this will lead you to the wrong conclusion.
Also, if they did something to the engine and increased their power, shouldn't it increase their fuel? There is already a very simple engine in your vehicle. There are not many different things that can be done besides ... the most valve expansion that can be done, port polish, piston change etc.
But a machine that has 75 hp in stock cannot achieve anything too much. There is nothing wrong with the misunderstanding tool engine or something :))
logically, with an application that can be done to the engine, I would say that if both the power increased and the fuel decreased, the producers would not have done it :)) at this point, the producers calculate some variables by doing the vertebra calculation. but there is not much that can be done in an atmospheric machine. You know ...
Everyone knows the fuel of the vehicle when doing such applications. Gülme
the cecol 2011-05-11 11:51:59
08.05.2020 15:24 # 15
Guests
The only thing I do that will affect the performance of the vehicle is to remove the open air filter and install the original air filter. but 75 hp and it is not an original vehicle. There is also this vehicle has no original rims and tires. originally there are 14 wheels instead of 13 wheels, i'm not entirely sure that there should be 70 sidewall tires while there are 55 sidewall tires. this may affect the km indicator. But the number in my pocket is also certain, the km indicators of these vehicles are digital, so let's say the indicator did not turn over, but I would say that what could be wrong with digital?
08.05.2020 15:24 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = umitarmatli] All I do is affect the performance of the vehicle, removing the open air filter and installing the original air filter may be the first owner of the car. but 75 hp and it is not an original vehicle. There is also this vehicle has no original rims and tires. originally there are 14 wheels instead of 13 wheels, i'm not entirely sure that there should be 70 sidewall tires while there are 55 sidewall tires. this may affect the km indicator. but the number in my pocket is also certain, and the km indicators of these vehicles are digital, so let's say the indicator did not return, but I would say that what could be wrong with digital? [/ QUOTE]
Look, you don't know how the indicator works. Gülme
The fact that it is digital does not mean it does not make a mistake ... now you have a km sensor at the top of the transmission. there he is looking at the rotational speed of the mirror sprocket and makes it electronically working for miles per hour.
consequently, the velocity measurement is a mechanical phenomenon in its source.
If you use the cap of the tire, both the speedometer and km counter will show more since it takes more turns than the old tire at the same distance. While you are going to be 100 speed in the counter, you will make less speed in reality and when you count 100 km in the meter, you will make fewer roads again.
it would be the opposite of what I described in the buyer's door.
08.05.2020 15:24 # 17
Guests
I switched from 165 * 70 * 13 to 195 * 55 * 14, I don't know much detail, whatever the car is showing :))) I would say it is broken when it never shows :)))))))))))
08.05.2020 15:24 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = ümitarmatli] I changed from 165 * 70 * 13 to 195 * 55 * 14, I don't know much detail, whatever the car is showing :))) it is broken when it does not show:))))))))))) [/ QUOTE]
185 55 14 not? Because it is 185 gt
the cecol 2011-05-11 13:17:16
08.05.2020 15:24 # 19
Guests
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-araba-peugeot-106-degisensiz-ve-masrafsiz-al-bin-allah-razi-olsun-de-34123880/detay/
yes 185 pretend :)))
08.05.2020 15:24 # 20
Guests
I would also not claim, but I remembered that this car should not have a 13 on its original tire. if the sticker stops when he opens the door, he writes what the original tire is :))
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”