Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quick Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
Pnusher
Hello friends, I just joined Kartal Kurfalı 4 months ago, I got quick but I couldn't find a solution to my problems.

1 central lock does not work (when you remove the key from the battery and reinsert it, the doors are locked as if the central lock is working, then when I insert the key from the driver's place, it opens or locks once, the remote control does not work)

2 I burned a total of 85 tl lpg on a 500 km road, I went to Istanbul / Düzce and traveled there, is it normal? Also, the speed is between 90/110 and there was a straight pipe in the car before I put the last muffler in the back because I did not like the sound but after I put this, disaster gas when the windows were closed in the car The smell has started to come in. When 130 passes, the person sitting in the left back is getting heat from the bottom. The biggest problem is that the catalyst coming out of this manifold stops. There is no middle silencer at the bottom, the last silencer transmits the smell inside. I went to Düzce and came.

3 lastly my lighter was working but now every time i press it fuse is not 50 kurus thing but i couldn't find the reason why the working thing did not work every time.

by the way, thanks for the friends who read it

Pnush is 2016-08-24 09:59:36
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
Ahmet_ach
First of all, let me try to help you as an old 106 user, your car is good.

central lock problem started to become chronic in 106s after battery change or control battery change, you can try to present failures.

one)
Synchronizing the remote control

Turn off the ignition.

Turn the ignition back on.

Immediately press the A (lock key) button for a few seconds.

Turn off the ignition and remove the key from the ignition and the center must be in working condition

or
To do this, we insert our key into the keyhole on the driver's side and turn it in the locking direction. We keep the control lock button pressed while keeping it rotated in the locking direction. You will hear a clicking sound from the door lock when held down for about 5 seconds. Remove the key , press the door open button from the remote. That's how your key was introduced to your vehicle again.

2) your fuel is quite normal and very good; it burns out of the city with an average of 20 krs inside the city.

If the vehicle is a 2001 model, it is very costly to cancel it, because the catalyst is exhaust manifold, because a new oem manifold must be made, when it comes to straight pipe, it is 51 pipe. the bottom of the left seat or the mat can get warm.

As for the smell of gas; lpg gas pipes may have been damaged during the last muffler installation and may be leak, may smell a little, or the bottom of the vehicle may be swept all over the place, this is very dangerous.
Otherwise, because the last muffler is installed, the odor of the discarded resources may come, this smell does not go for at least 1 week.

3) the subject of the lighter; If you press the lighter in your header, your lighter is faulty. The simplest method to try this is to control it with a wire charger that works from the cigarette lighter. If the phone charges the phone, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
Pnusher
Hello, I did the central locking problem as you said, but it did not go away, only when a battery comes out after it comes out, or if you remove the fuse from the inside and turn it on, then all the doors are locked or opened like old model cars, but then the door is locked manually. It is necessary to open 2. I understand that my central lock motors are intact from this door. There is a remote control lock in the vehicle, but there is no one that shows that it works: D only when I insert the spare key, I say it is enough. There is no room. - it does not come off, the connection is intermittent, such as the disconnected connections not working Pnush is 2016-08-29 01:39:33
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
Ahmet_ach
If you go to the electrician who is very integrated in your fault, most masters can't solve it, say we should buy a new kit, check his sockets somewhere in the carpet under the fuse box, if the alarm is inserted later, the room is in the same place because the central system receives the signal from the brain, and then replace the battery in the switch, Since the door of the driver at 106 bars is the main door, it does not work in two doors when it fails.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”