Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Quick problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
fatih2263
Hello friends 106 I am writing some troubles that I experienced and could not solve in my Quiksilver. I would be glad if you can help.

In 130,000, I have 106 2001 Quiksilver vehicles. I bought the vehicle in 121,000. I changed the timing, all the ears, the press pad, the oil, the filters as soon as you think of them. I installed 124,000 BRC tubes.

1. my problem; When the vehicle sleeps for more than 5-6 hours, the car starts and stops immediately on the first start. it works mostly on my 5th or 6th trial and 15-20 seconds when it runs. until the car is shaking. Then it returns to normal and makes problems such as not eating gas on the first departures. He does the same when he runs the gas, and he does it when he loads the gas. When you press the gas, it feels like you are cutting the gas. If the engine is warmed up and suddenly loaded on the gas, it first cuts off the gas and then reacts.

Problem 2; Since the pressure does not press the clutch since I change the lining, there is a rubbing sound like exit and exit, it cuts the clutch pressure. This voice sometimes increases a lot sometimes takes less.

In my 3rd problem; usually when I start the car and approach a light while on the move, the cycle first suddenly drops and then stops when I press the clutch.

I am waiting for your answers based on your vast information ...

Best regards,
let's 2010-05-27 21:59:29
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
mehmet1965
you http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=7516&fıd=22&pr=3&title=yeni-yelerin-dikkatine-konu-amadan-oku

If you introduce yourself first, cook help can come
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = mehmet1965] http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&FID=22&PR=3&title=yeni-yenler- dikkinine-konu-bama- read it, more cook help can come
[/ QUOTE]
Yeah. Let's take a salute first.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
Guests
You are having problems with the tube. Your master who wears the tube will help.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
fatih2263
Sorry ... I skipped this rule from problems .. I introduced myself on the introduction page ...

I'm waiting for your help...
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
Carmania

First of all, welcome .. I guess the problem is the same as my 106 Xs, I had the stop incident in me, but I got it.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Ego_Ist
the definitive solution immediately sell the tool :)
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
fatih2263
I am not thinking about it either, but I already bought it with a thousand difficulties and spent a lot of money .. I guess there is a solution .....
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
fatih2263
By the way, the vehicle was connected in the computer, no problems were found ...

In addition to the problem of not working; After the vehicle fails to work, there is a heavy smell of gasoline ....

I said maybe I'll add it to give an idea.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
tugrabozan
I don't know the 106s, I am newer, but if there is a lambda sensor, it probably sounded like it.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
Long Beach
Is the problem working with gas or with both gas and gas?
The odor of gasoline, which comes after failing and afterwards, must be cut from the unburned gasoline filled with cylinders, and then the odor must be stopped.

I guess the problem is that AGR Ventil will cause trouble at first start if the engine is running or if the AGR sensor has somehow spilled water. (cold engine)
See also AGR Ventil fuse, 30A is fuse first.
Someone who knows, (master - service, etc.) will be removed and go rust with WD40,

Peugeot 106 AGR Ventil

The second possibility is the "Lambdasonde" sensor between the exhaust manifold and the catalytic converter.

But your problem seems to be AGR Ventil, the engine in the Peugeot 106 will only stay in service, or do not replace any water, let it stay dusty, it will not fail. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
fatih2263
My xyzcom teacher is having trouble while on gas. The smell of gasoline is also stopped 15-20 seconds after working. Idling can drop suddenly if the gas is only in the car (sometimes it is too). Other than that, there is no problem with gas. Well, does my xyzcom teacher make late yachts when he presses the gas suddenly, or does not stop first and then react from this AGR Ventil ...?

By the way, 2 times the engine was washed right !!

Can I change it by myself?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
okan77
You must have looked at the spark plug and coil ...
08.05.2020 14:16 # 14
Long Beach
[QUOTE = fatih2263] My xyzcom teacher is having trouble with gas. The smell of gasoline is also stopped 15-20 seconds after working. Idling can drop suddenly if the gas is only in the car (sometimes it is too). Other than that, there is no problem with gas. Well, does my xyzcom teacher make late yachts when he presses the gas suddenly, or does not stop first and then react from this AGR Ventil ...?

By the way, 2 times the engine was washed right !!

Can I change it by myself?
[/ QUOTE]

First look at the fuse (30A), then, as I said, clean the AGR Valve with WD 40 thoroughly, but if the problem is not solved, it will review whatever is in the ignition system. If the ignition system is OK, replace it with another AGR Ventil and try it. 106 will not sell for this problem. Good machine, no comfort but simple machine Göz Kırpma

"DO NOT WASH THE ENGINE OUT OF THE SERVICE EXTERNAL LOCATION"
I xyzco 2010-05-28 15:45:43
08.05.2020 14:16 # 15
fatih2263
I'll do what my xyzcom teacher said as soon as possible ...

okan77 teacher; the firing was checked, the butterfly cleared. idling valve was cleaned 2 times but in vain ....
08.05.2020 14:16 # 16
okankrgz

There is a high probability that it may be from the sensors between the AGR valve and the catalyst and the manifold, look at the oxygen sensor by the way

08.05.2020 14:16 # 17
Carmania

On the engine block there are brown green and blue 3 sender and your green solution is the sender .. this is my guess, get past

08.05.2020 14:16 # 18
fatih2263
Dear masters,

AGR Ventil did not have a piece called quiksilver ... Also, the fault is not from the oxygen sensor. Not from the ignition system or spark plugs either. Not from the sensor between the catalyst and the manifold.
Meanwhile, all connections to the vehicle's brain were cleared. My master says from the lpg brain ... But my logic doesn't take it, because in the first 3-5 starters he behaves as if there is no gasoline. If you start for a long time, it doesn't even sound like it will work, and then it suddenly stops and stops again if I do not lighten the gas. Meanwhile, something caught my attention yesterday;

I got off work, put the ignition on without starting the car, and while waiting, I saw that the gas gauge was moving very lightly, more or less .... Why would we do this ??? Could it have something to do with my boredom ???

I haven't looked at what my friend of carmania said. I have a question about this. Where exactly and what are these employers for?

I have to solve this problem now ... I'm about to go crazy. There are no other troubles left in the vehicle. Ağlama

Respects,,
08.05.2020 14:16 # 19
Long Beach
Greetings,
we learned what it wasn't for Göz Kırpma
continue the possibilities Dil Çıkarma
1 - gas pump
2-brain, (you have to try and replace it with another brain)

Gas gauges of the 106s are attached to their heads Sırıtma As the slope goes down, the indicator moves downwards, upwards, the indicator moves upwards, down the road on the road, downwards, downwards from the gas and downwards when the brakes.
Long beach 2010-06-02 12:49:57
08.05.2020 14:16 # 20
fatih2263
Long beach teacher,

When you say the brain, which brain do you mean? Is it LPG, my car's own brain? If the vehicle has its own brain, where would we try it?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”