Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 quick don't do this to me:)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
Maxie
& nbsp; Hello ... & nbsp;
I want to tell you what happened with my car ..

I was very happy when I bought my car
. 2 days after receiving the car stayed on the road and did not eat gas, it did not exceed 1000 cycles, it was difficult to go to the repair shop, said that the injectors went to the repair shop. I had 2 injectors. The car was flat, I left the mechanic 5 km later, the same car does not eat gas. There was a LPG on the road, I got there, the LPG master took out the socket of the brain, and the car got flat. Anyway, I came home, it was less, and it started not to eat gas again. I was on the way to Konya and I had trouble with the vehicle idle golba industry. I got the computer throttle position sensor and engine water temperature sensor malfunction. I didn't buy the pieces without making sure sure. The master looked 2 3 hours later, the knock sensor was faulty, said canceled, and the car got flat. Anyway, I used 2 3 days, this time the car started to pile up after 4 thousand and gas. I got back to the master again:) Changed the crank sensor, it has changed. 4 5 days passed, the hand of the hand started to move up and down and it was stuck at high speed. I immediately went to the master:) We changed the idling sensor again the same. Then I said let me get the throttle position sensor and bidet experience. I bought it and plugged it myself.) I did not even adapt. I am very pleased at the moment, my only problem is that the car burns too ... There are 306 gti rims in the car, there is an abart exhaust and open air filter, but although most people use it, they do not burn 60 cents a kilometer like mine ... then it comes in. It cannot be heated as much as 2 km in a distance. Well, I sniffed the clutch 2 3 times. The smoke came out. The car is making 140 in 4th gear. Hardly it does not play in 5th gear. 140. ???

Thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
Maxie
By the way, there is no difference in the same lpg grandfather in the vehicle gasoline ...
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
yavuz25
It is necessary to test the clutch lining. But I think something about the power of the mot is to go after 140. My advice to you is to take it to someone who understands it very well. 60 cents is a very large number. It needs urgent repair or maintenance.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
kuzu
CLUTCH PAD SLIPES WITH GREAT POSSIBILITY YOU MAY NEED TO CHANGE
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
okankrgz
There are serious problems in your vehicle & nbsp; it seems ... & nbsp; I recommend you take it to a competent master. If your financial situation allows you to eliminate piecemeal failures, do a solid job with a solid master in biker.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 6
Guests
I think you will get the car out as soon as possible. DIV>
08.05.2020 16:28 # 7
Maxie
It would be unfair to the person who will take the car out of my hand. I can't pile someone else because it happened to me. The vehicle eats very good gas in 1st and 2nd gear, it grows weird but it stacks in other gears. the problem is that there are so many burns there is nothing else ....
08.05.2020 16:28 # 8
yavuz25
look at the clutch lining and brakes. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:28 # 9
sedataksu
Look at the clutch. The accessories on the vehicle are like rim exhaust and you use hard as far as I understand.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 10
djchaos
the gearbox will come down, the pad will be gears will be overhauled, the sensors will be checked, the air filter may be clogged throat cleaning, etc. The vehicle may need good maintenance. quality material & nbsp;

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
www.peugeotmarket.com
08.05.2020 16:28 # 11
kudret_yildirim
how many sensors were in your car ... :) get well, my friend. you can fix the problem as soon as possible ...

08.05.2020 16:28 # 12
Ucyuzalti
We have the same sensors & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 16:28 # 13
yavuz25
just like that, our vehicles are full of sensors. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:28 # 14
Guests
get well, it was a very troubled past .... but I asked you to quote the same text there is the same problem with me. His hand started playing upward and was stuck at a high speed. I immediately went to the master:) We changed the idling sensor again the same. Then I said let me get the throttle position sensor and bidet experience. I bought and fixed it myself:)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”