Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 overheating

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
29.05.2020 00:10 # 1
ozkann38
I started my car, normally when I started the k lamp would go out as soon as it started, the k lamp did not go out for about 5 seconds. Then, as I shifted, I noticed that the revolution was slowing down and idling was stuck at 1100 for a while. On his way, the temperature rose above 95 degrees. Then I pulled the vehicle to the right. While waiting at idle, the temperature went up to 110 and the fan did not turn on. I stopped and waited for it to cool. I looked at his oil and water, all at Max level. I opened the boiler to try it, it was blowing hot. I am waiting for your help.
29.05.2020 10:08 # 2
sonerkyl
actions to be taken. thermostat - temperature sensor - fan resistance and roles.
02.06.2020 17:41 # 3
ozkann38
The reason why the fan does not turn on, its fuse is blown, why does the fuse burn, is there a possibility of it burning again?
04.06.2020 01:34 # 4
talip206
[QUOTE = ozkann38] The reason why the fan does not turn on, its fuse is blown, why does the fuse burn, is there any possibility of burning again? [/ QUOTE] The fuse may be low mounted. Find the required value from the tool booklet and compare it. Sometimes, when the fuse blows, they cannot find the original and wear whatever they have, then it just stays.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”