Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 non-working problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
tamer_genc
I opened it to the wrong place Now I'm asking the master
Hello friends,
I found this forum randomly today and it was very good. I have 98 models, 106 owners with 4 doors. But I have a problem with the operation, I read the user manual in the forum, they talked about the electronic key, the problem that I will examine when I go home may be due to this, but I also wanted to ask you. Problems,
The person I bought while driving the vehicle in the morning turned the key for 3 seconds. Then a voice called click from immobilizer will come, then wait 10 seconds and start the starter. I was using the vehicle with this method, but recently I was starting, but the engine does not start. The starter or something is working as if the engine is not getting petrol or it is drowning too much. I can start it after 5-6 attempts like this, but the car works even 3 hours after stopping it once, but when I stop in the evening and try to start in the morning, the same problem is repeated. This may be the reason.
Also, do you know a handyman you can recommend well in Izmir.
Thank you for your attention
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
shamed

First of all, you need to introduce yourself.

Dear PeugeotTurkey Members;
Please everyone, especially the full name and profession information, so that we can create a database.
I am sure that there are members from every profession. If we write the following information completely, we will have the opportunity to get to know each other better and we will have created our virtual business card. You see, we come to have a tea !!! Big smile
Of course you might not enter the information you found? Tongue

First name:
Surname :
City:
Profession :
GSM:
Business address:
Office phone :
Email:
MSN:
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
hasimayaz
If the vehicle has a spare key, try it with a spare key. If you do not have a spare key, it is necessary to remove one and try. If this does not solve the problem. The RFID reader of the immo needs to be checked.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
okan77
There may be a problem with immo. There was a similar problem in the 106 xs ... if it did not pick up at the first start, you were removing the ignition key and picking up the doors from the inside of the vehicle at once.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
tamer_genc
Thank you, friends. If an experience is not with a spare key tonight, it will go to the weekend repair.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
peugeotefe

If the spare key does not work, cancel the immo.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”