Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Masters in Ankara

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
eran
Friends 99 models have 106 automatic. I am looking for a knowledgeable and caring master who can safely take my car in Ankara, have a device and does his job.
I would be glad if you could help.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
HasGur
[QUOTE = eran] Friends I have 106 automatic 99 models. I am looking for a knowledgeable and caring master who can take my vehicle in Ankara with confidence, who has a device and does his job.
I would be happy if you help.
[/ QUOTE]

< br>
Distressed topic & nbsp; "Smile"

Over the past 2 years, has never been about me & nbsp; 20 & nbsp; (such that & nbsp; last year, including all filters, They had a low workmanship like lira ) I changed 3 places. Dozens of vehicles start to go to me in 3-5 months from where I started to take my car. They made a few of them wrong!

I met only a few of the" recommended / understand / know the job "and" recommended "in the comments, after the short technical conversations and my observations there, I did not think that they were not so, and never went there again!

I'm gone now The place was opened about a year ago, the teams are zero, there is a master leaving the pejo authorized service. I was gone because he recommended a piece and I did a lot of work. A few months ago I asked for 100 lira for oil maintenance, I gave 80 lira outside, 50 lira outside, but I would go there again because there is no logic to look at 3e 5e if the appearance is in good faith.

Ask whoever you recommend from one of the big particles there, go look and evaluate. If it gets on your head, get a price for labor and get your car done without getting a job done. If you don't like workmanship, look for a new one.

08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
eran
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = eran] Friends I have 106 automatic 99 models. I am looking for a knowledgeable and caring master who can safely take my car in Ankara, have a device and does his job.
[/ QUOTE]

Distressed subject Smile

In the last 2 years, although I have had no problems with me ( last year they had a low labor of 20 lira for oil maintenance including all filters ). Dozens of vehicles start to go to me in 3-5 months from where I started to take my car. A few of them did wrong!

In the comments on the net, I only met a few of them who were called "famous / understand / know the job" and were "recommended".

Now the place I went was opened about a year ago, the teams are zero, there is a master leaving the pejo authorized service. I was gone because he recommended a piece and I did a lot of work. A few months ago I asked 100 lira for oil maintenance, I gave 80 lira outside, 50 lira outside, but I would go there again because there is no logic to look at 3e 5e if the appearance is in good faith.

Ask whoever you recommend from one of the big snippets in the industry close to you, go look and evaluate. If it gets on your head, get a price for labor and get your car done without getting work done. If you don't like craftsmanship, look for a new one.

[/ QUOTE]

I went to 1-2 highly praised places. Such things have been written. You're leaving, the man officially talks to you with his flesh. As you said, money is not important, it is enough to do its job well.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = eran] Friends I have 106 automatic 99 models. I am looking for a knowledgeable and caring master who can safely take my car in Ankara, have a device and does his job.
[/ QUOTE]

Distressed subject Smile

In the last 2 years, although I have had no problems with me ( last year they had a low labor of 20 lira for oil maintenance including all filters ). Dozens of vehicles start to go to me in 3-5 months from where I started to take my car. A few of them did wrong!

In the comments on the net, I only met a few of them who were called "famous / understand / know the job" and were "recommended".

Now the place I went was opened about a year ago, the teams are zero, there is a master leaving the pejo authorized service. I was gone because he recommended a piece and I did a lot of work. A few months ago I asked 100 lira for oil maintenance, I gave 80 lira outside, 50 lira outside, but I would go there again because there is no logic to look at 3e 5e if the appearance is in good faith.

Ask whoever you recommend from one of the big snippets in the industry close to you, go look and evaluate. If it gets on your head, get a price for labor and get your car done without getting work done. If you don't like craftsmanship, look for a new one.

[/ QUOTE]

Can you tell me where you went, hodja?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
eran
I sent a private message, hodja. I don't want to write down here and denigrate anyone.

08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
KvncKR
Şaşmaz Aydemirler Oto İrfan & Nihat You can show it to the master. I have been going there for years and they quickly solve my problem. They do not handle things that do not need to be changed.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
eran
[QUOTE = KvncKR] Şaşmaz Aydemirler Auto İrfan & Nihat You can show it to the master. I have been going there for years and they solve my problem in a short time, they do not handle things that do not need to be changed. [/ QUOTE]

Today I wandered a little in the industry and got ideas from the masters. I do not need a name, I went to one of Ankara's famous Pejos. You are pulling the car in front of the shop, there is no one who comes to you and says why come here. Big smile Then I went inside and explained the situation. He saw neither the car nor the engine. Brother it is from idling engine. You change it. He said the original is expensive.

I got out of there and went elsewhere. Thanks to the master, he looked and looked. He said the idling engine. He called the tracker and said 600 lira. He did not have it, he would come from France. Shocked Magnetti Marelli reached 140 lira. Valve adjustment will also be made. He would also clean the throttle. He will recover after these procedures, if not, we will look again. Confused

Where is Aydemirler Auto located?
ERA 2018-08-11 21:15:08
08.05.2020 20:59 # 8
HasGur
[QUOTE = ERA]
Today I wandered a little in the industry and got ideas from the masters. I do not need a name, I went to one of Ankara's famous Pejos. You are pulling the car in front of the shop, there is no one who comes to you and says why come here. Big smile Then I went inside and explained the situation. He saw neither the car nor the engine. Brother it is from idling engine. You change it. He said the original is expensive.

I got out of there and went elsewhere. Thanks to the master, he looked and looked. He said the idling engine. He called the tracker and said 600 lira. He did not have it, he would come from France. Shocked Magnetti Marelli reached 140 lira. Valve adjustment will also be made. He would also clean the throttle. He will recover after these procedures, if not, we will look again. Confused

[/ QUOTE]

Idling engine etc. It is nothing more than a piston and its body, which is controlled by turning the circular motion into linear motion by means of a stepper motor that draws little current, that is, with a very low torque, so that we have recently bought a megane a sub-industry for 120 liras.

Stepper motors do not malfunction easily, mechanical problems occur. If you can, remove the idler motor, pull the shaft out and move it in and out without tightening the contact cleaner 3-5 times. Repeat this a few times and replace the part, and it will probably improve. If the problem is not resolved, this part is not defective or there is wear at the end of the piston or the shaft / bearing, which you can understand when you remove it.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 9
eran
[QUOTE = is Hasgör] [QUOTE = ERA]

[/ QUOTE]

Idling engine etc. It is nothing more than a piston and its body, which is controlled by turning the circular motion into linear motion by means of a stepper motor that draws little current, that is, with a very low torque, so that we have recently bought a megane a sub-industry for 120 liras.

Stepper motors do not malfunction easily, mechanical problems occur. If you can, remove the idler motor, pull the shaft out and move it in and out without tightening the contact cleaner 3-5 times. Repeat this a few times and replace the part, and it will probably improve. If the problem is not resolved, this part is not defective or there is wear at the end of the piston or the shaft / bearing, which you can understand when you remove it.
[/ QUOTE]

For the idle engine malfunction I do not understand, is it not necessary to keep the idle at 1200 rpm and stay stuck there? I have no such thing. The car, which used to stop at a constant 900 rpm or so, starts to tremble to the 700s or something. But I haven't seen any trouble while moving on the road yet. There was no stopping or something. Even though I have explained this, the guys call the idler engine directly.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 10
eran
[QUOTE = KvncKR] Şaşmaz Aydemirler Auto İrfan & Nihat You can show it to the master. I have been going there for years and they solve my problem in a short time, they do not handle things that do not need to be changed. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, thank you for your advice. After looking for a master for a while in my vehicle, I went to Aydemirler Oto on your recommendation. İrfan Usta is both a good master and a good master. Thanks, it solved my problem. After that, I go there for all my transactions. On the right, on the left, we've been wasting the car all this time.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 11
KvncKR
You're welcome if I can help you, happy :)
08.05.2020 20:59 # 12
huseyinakpinat
Hello, my teacher, what exactly was the problem with the vehicle? I will be happy if you give me information.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 13
eran
[QUOTE = hüseyinakpinat] Hello teacher, what exactly was the problem with the vehicle? I would be glad if you give information. [/ QUOTE]

There were problems such as misfire, low idling.

I just can't say without saying. Regardless, you are kissed in the industry. Sorry.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 14
huseyinakpinat
Finally I found the master in the shameless pejo Ali, the man is not one of the masters. You don't need to speak price. He only takes his labor and has crafting. Bring the oldest pero to solve chronic problems. The shop is immaculate and the solutions are superb. Thanks to my vehicle, it was up to the problem of idling and clutch separation. No matter how many masters I have visited, maybe they would have kissed if we did this, it would cost 1000 TL.

Misfire and idling problem caused by gas potential meter

The clutch is also equipped with old type adjustable short 106 clutch wires, and now my clutch is like cotton and you make the gear changes with your little finger.

If you are going to go to Ankara, find Ali master of the semi-automatic space.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 15
eran
[QUOTE = hüseyinakpinat] Finally I found the master in the shameless pejo Ali, the man is not one of the masters. You don't need to speak price. He only takes his labor and has crafting. Bring the oldest pero to solve chronic problems. The shop is immaculate and the solutions are superb. Thanks to my vehicle, it was up to the problem of idling and clutch separation. No matter how many masters I have visited, maybe they would have kissed if we did this, it would cost 1000 TL.

Misfire and idling problem caused by gas potential meter

The clutch is also equipped with old type adjustable short 106 clutch wires, and now my clutch is like cotton and you make the gear changes with your little finger.

If you are going to go to Ankara, find Ali master of the semi-automatic space.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, thank you for the information.
I sold my 106 but I have Citröen right now. If not, I'll try here.
The masters in the industry were a strange one. There are so many unfair profits. I do not generalize, but 90% of this is unfortunately.
Earn your friend money, of course, but get your rights. Please leave the plug-in games. Nobody is jerks, we are aware of everything, so to speak, we are sitting on your lap once by car, so our voice does not sound much. But a little mercy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”