Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 luggage lions :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
kuscu38
friends, I saw a 106 made a cardboard solution to the lion emblem that appears in the picture, I asked him how he did;
Let me explain briefly, where there is the lion logo, there is a place embedded inside, after you cut the paperboard and adapt it to the lion, then you will stick to the foil on the red selection but the color selection belongs to you :). I couldn't take a picture of my brother, born brother, if you want a try :)
Or the best solution is the maslak or those who have a job in the Ataturk industry site, they can get 30 liras as a complete amount from the publishers :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Guests
My brother, or you, Serkan, will make my car or go out like you said. Big smile But if you do it yourself, you will have a choice of colors. Thank you so much for your effort dogan106 2013-11-06 23:22:53
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
kuscu38
[QUOTE = dogan106] my brother looks beautiful. Either you or Serkan will make my car or go out like you said. Big smile But if you do it yourself, you will have a choice of colors. Thank you very much for your effort [/ QUOTE]

I WAS CALLING ITS CIGARETTE IN THE EMERGENCY I WAS ATTENTION TO TAKE THE ATTENTION, THE ROOM TELLED THIS :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
Guests

When they stole my lion emblem, it was like this.

This is what happened after removing the orange adhesive by pressing it very lightly with a flat screwdriver.

Buda Öküz Kornam :)) We attached the end parts with a substance that does not transmit sound (leather fabric mixture different thing). After we took this photo so that it does not sound when it comes in contact with it, we put handcuffs on it and now I have a lion or lion-style operation.

08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
kuscu38
Haji brother, I fell to you as a liar maybe, but when I went, I know that I could not fully grasp that the day was the market because I was out of the night again. nothing to do :)
08.05.2020 18:03 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = kuscu38] Hacı bro, I fell to you a liar situation, but when I went, I know that it was the market because I could not grasp the day was the market because I got out of the night again, but I returned to the table for 2-3 days in the industry. yours turned into a state issue but nothing to do:) [/ QUOTE]

Estağfurullah, the volume, what a liar, we will look at another time together Smile

08.05.2020 18:03 # 7
kuscu38
Come on, dude, dude :) Come on, I would like to buy tea in the tea, if there is anything you want, I will take a loan again.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = kuscu38] Come on, dude, dude :) Come on, if I have something you want to order in the tea, I will take a loan again.

Big smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”