Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 idling problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:21 # 1
fenersel
Salamlar;

My 106 xr vehicle in 1997, & nbsp; sometimes idling rises by itself, it feels like I give gas even though I don't press the gas, even the car goes without stepping on the gas When I stop, when I maneuver back and forth, etc., it keeps gasing out of itself, even friends call it hooping, so that degree. This is what I say most of the time. 24
08.05.2020 17:21 # 2
byx
slm vehicle's problem is 90% idling valve. It may be gas butterfly potentiometer if it is small. Though it is not cut or stacked.? & nbsp; it will be obvious when you connect it to the device. Remove the idle valve. Each 2 side holds 2 screws. You can put the idle valve plug in place, & nbsp; when you open the contact, you can put it in front of the glass to see it need to come forward, or if someone helps, you will look back. Try it once, if there is a problem, if you say I can go to the master and clean the throat and the parts with a lining spray, then definitely get the original. like magnetti marel or vdo. hope i could help.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 3
fenersel
Thank you for your interest;

over the weekend we cleaned the gas butterfly sensor, but the problem continues, I am trying to find the appropriate idle valve, the particle also had the hellux brand supplier industry, I could not find the magnet marelli.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 4
outlaw

Do not over tighten yourself, ALLAH bless your bet, these little things will disappear.

08.05.2020 17:21 # 5
kirmizi306
Sister had the same problem with me, I didn't even have a place I didn't go, I was even buying an engine of idling 600 million. br>
Make it easy.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 6
fenersel
[QUOTE = red306] Sister had the same problem with me, there was no place I did not even go, even 600 million fainted and even idle engine, just be short, the problem of the temperature sensor appeared.

Connect to the computer. >

Let it come easy. Since it was the model that came out at the beginning of 97, we couldn't find a suitable machine for the socket, so my car had to be an old machine and its socket was old
08.05.2020 17:21 # 7
fenersel
Yesterday I took it to the master, my car was connected to the device, something much simpler than I expected; When I changed my spark plug cables burnt, everything returned to normal, thanks to byx for directing to a very good, knowledgeable and relevant master. Also, they made the valve adjustment or something like clockwork and I fell in love with my car once again.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 8
outlaw
Didn't I tell you, I am glad that they are tightening little things?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 9
fenersel
[QUOTE = outlaw] Didn't I tell you, I'm glad that they are tightening the little things. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, don't be missing.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 10
byx
I am very happy, I hope the problem is solved, it will not be a problem, man. I had 9 mod.
08.05.2020 17:21 # 11
selammedikal3434
Fenersel I am from Istanbul and I need a good pejoc master. If you are a good master, would you share your phone with us?
08.05.2020 17:21 # 12
rolandgarros
I have the same problem as well, I haven't looked at it yet. What are the damages of using it in this way? In the meantime, I am happy to fix the problem, good drive bro "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:21 # 13
math_sevko
[QUOTE = selammedikal3434] I am from Fenersel and I need a good pejoc master. If you are a good master, would you share your phone with us [/ QUOTE]

Yes Brother or I am having the same problem. We would appreciate if you discard the contact information of the master
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”