Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Idle Shake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
eran
Friends 99 Model I have an automatic 106 at 120,000 km. My car gasoline, no lpg.
There was a slight fluctuation in idle when I started it for the last few days. But it doesn't seem to stop. It is instantly 800 and back to 900, but instantaneous, not continuous. There is tremor at this time. But it's not crazy. When the car gets hot, it hardly remains.

What could be the reason?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
eran
This is a 106 different car. Smile It recovered spontaneously last night. Its idling and working is fine. I looked in the morning again, it's fine. I do not understand.

What could cause this problem momentarily?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
sonerkyl
Idling engine often causes this problem.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
GokhaN
Normally, if it is recovering, the temperature of the air may be effective in the vehicle being open, if it is in the air, it can be in the oxygen sensor. Smile
08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
eran
It does exactly the same, sometimes it never happens. I am afraid that the lady uses it, not the problem. Panic or stop panic is our lady. Smile
By the way, there is no air conditioning in the vehicle.
I cannot change it because it cannot be said from this piece. Since we do not know the piece, if the masters start to tamper, they try to change whatever they get.
Is it possible to understand the problematic part if it is connected to the device?
08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
KvncKR
Some solve the problem without looking at the computer. Get out of the system if the brain on your car is magnetti marelliy (I saw the bosch brain in some 106s, they are wearing the saxon bracket, the car is stunned.)
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
eran
[QUOTE = KvncKR] some solve the problem without looking at the computer, while some have the device in their hands, even though they have a device. Get out of the system if the brain on your car is magnetti marelli (some 106s saw a bosch brain, they're wearing the saxon bracket car is stunned.) [/ QUOTE]

The brain of the vehicle is Magnetti Marelli. Even if both masters I went to connect to the device, it is invisible. They call the idler engine directly.

For the idle engine malfunction I do not understand, is it not necessary to keep the idle at 1200 rpm and stay stuck there? I have no such thing. The car, which used to stop at a constant 900 rpm or so, starts to tremble to the 700s or something. But I haven't seen any trouble while moving on the road yet. There was no stopping or something. Even though I have explained this, the guys call the idler engine directly.

https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/quick_topic_search.asp?TID=46939 " class =" dropDownTopicSearch "frameborder =" 0 "scrolling =" no "rel =" nofollow "style =" font-size: 13.3333px; text-align: -webkit-center; ">
ERA 2018-08-12 12:56:12
08.05.2020 20:59 # 8
eran
Friends say this. The idle jerk I'm talking about vibrates like the timing synthesis wacky vehicle. So the era goes up and hangs there and back down. It goes down to the 700s and the car swings. I can't explain it to the masters. They call the idler engine directly. I think it's something else. It's like firing.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 9
eran
The throttle and map sensor are cleaned today. Nothing changed.
There is a situation like this. The idling is good when the automatic gear is in neutral, but the idle becomes volatile when it is moved to a moving position like D or R. The car falls a little and trembles. But there is no problem on the go. It works just fine.
The master said that it was busy because it was the front of the feast, and I could look after it after the feast. So we are not waiting for now.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 10
eran
I left the car to the master after the feast. They will look and try to solve it. I write the problem here.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 11
eran
My friends vehicle was made today. I guess the jolt was due to ignition. In addition, the temperature sensor and temperature sensors were also malfunctioning.
Coil
Spark plug cable
Spark plugs
Temperature sensor
The temperature sensor has changed. In addition, the valve was adjusted and my problem was solved. My vehicle was even better as before.
In the meantime, I would like to thank KvncKr for helping the master search process. It is very important to deliver the vehicle to those who know the job.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 12
Resulekrem
hello master who aceba
08.05.2020 20:59 # 13
eran
[QUOTE = Resulekrem] hello master who aceba [/ QUOTE]

Aydemirler Oto in Şaşmaz. The name of the master is İrfan. But there are 3-4 people who work together. You must do it with İrfan Usta.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”