Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 idle problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
semih.danak
My car is very rare in gasoline & lpg lipg, when I use it in idle gas, the car does not eat fuel after 4 thousand cycles. They said it is not necessary to open the blog, but I could not trust it.

I made the lpg setting a few times. The friend who made the lpg setting said there was a misfire in the car. Could the reason for the booting be due to one of the problems I wrote above? I think a bit more than usual in fuel, it burns 30kr 98 modem 1.6 xs (106)

Thank you for the information in advance.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
AhmeT_32
The problem of not eating gas was in my mind. There was a chassis in one of the cables to the injectors. but the role problem can be another. There was a problem with stopping the rolent or falling below 1000 cycles, and I fixed it by cleaning the rolent sensor and throttle.
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
semih.danak
the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=34656&title=307-lpg-arizasi-yeter-artik-ul
I have a similar problem with the friend here. I do not start the car for 1 day. The next day is going to the gas for about 2 minutes. In the meantime, the cycle is going to go between 1.5 0 and it does not stop.

Although I do not like 106 very much, this distress drives me crazy :)
08.05.2020 18:27 # 4
outlaw

DID NOT CONNECT TO COMPUTER ???

WHY YOU BREATH YOUR LIKE CONNECT TO THE COMPUTER, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ..

(Like a poetry ..)

30 TL COST MOST ...

08.05.2020 18:27 # 5
necii
- I had 106 idling problems a lot in the first time. We put it on the machine and went over the errors.
- I had the throat cleaned, they replaced the spark plugs, and I think the coil (I don't understand it very much), they removed them, they were giving oxygen sensor error, that part changed and then it was fixed. 98 xr atiker lpg li.

08.05.2020 18:27 # 6
semih.danak
Connection to the computer previously they said only oxygen sensor, you don't need to change it to a repairman, the oxygen sensor cannot control the gas, it lights up again, said it won't affect the gas, someone said, you need to change it :) .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”