Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 I am about to drive the QUIKSILVER MOTION PROBLEM !.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
tolga106
good day everyone will be talking about the problem has not been solved for 1 year and i am about to go crazy waiting for your help Cry
According to the head of the 2000 model 106 qs, it seems as if the heat is on, it makes me mock :) especially when the ramps are slow in the city or when I use it on a flat road, this temperature sensor, thermostat, upper cover gasket, radiator cover, fan relays have changed but the problem has not been solved At the same temperature above the bottom of the radiator, no water reduction, the heater heats up
The problem is as follows: When the road is on the way, the heat light is on, the interesting side is that the light starts to turn on, the fan starts the second stage, after a while it falls, the heat goes out again, it becomes the same way again. Sometimes it does not do at all. Temperature is sometimes exhilarating. Confused
There is a recirculation with a radiator that does not change back, even the masters could not solve what they said, everything is working properly, but my personal opinion is that the circulation cannot fully perform its function and this problem arises because the hot water is not sent to cool down fast enough.
When the temperature rises, is it throwing water out of the radiator cap is it normal ???

08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
sezar206
A friend in the forum had experienced this problem and wrote that it was solved later, but he did not give information about how he solved it.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
Aziz
This situation is very interesting, I hear it for the first time in 106 but I came across it frequently in the 306s. As a solution, there are different solutions, at the first place, connect it to the device in the service and wait for the temperature to increase, I would like to see the temperature indicator and the temperature indicator of the device look like this.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
tolga106
Thank you for your answers, the problem is only the temperature lamp in the quiksilver. they say it is not a big problem, but it is harmful to work at high temperature. I know that it is harmful to work at high temperature.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
sezar206
The same thing happened to me. I used my car for a long time, I did a long way, nothing happened. Anyway, the vehicle started to stop in the summer, I went, we cleaned the throat butterfly and the stop stopped. On the same day, when he was at home, when he was 90, he made a ceiling and wrote a stop. I stopped a little and switched off the ignition. He did two more times on the long road two days later. I went to a private service in Eskişehir and looked at it because it couldn't find anything because it was not always doing. He leaned over to the exhaust, this is not the original exhaust, they put 131 exhaust squeezed the car, he said. There was an exhaust right next to it. Medium and final silencer changed 250 TL. (He came to my purity, tricked, dishonest.) It has not been a long time again. He did it again last winter. The push to the industry stopped on the way while going. He didn't do it there either. I did not understand went, thank goodness it has not been in a long time. But if anyone who has experienced this problem and solved it and told it, I think it will be useful for the forum.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 6
tolga106
When I get the exhaust, I will go to the industry and examine it a little if the owner of the new owner changed something to the next week, and maybe it is exhaust. I love my car so much, I don't want to leave or sell it.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 7
Aziz
[QUOTE = tolga106] When I get the exhaust, I will go to the industry and examine it a little, if the old owner changes the week and the new owner has changed. I love my car so much I don't want to leave, I don't want to sell it, maybe there are people who can solve the problem as you say ... [/ QUOTE]

Actually, our vehicles (peugeots) are warm-blooded, when parts change etc. slight glitches may occur. If you love yourself as you said from the cooling vehicle, show your attention to what you love :) Please let us know :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 8
tolga106
If you find your solution, I will definitely share it.
I do not like this car baby, how many cars I used, one of them could not give the pleasure that 106 gave me, it says sell everybody for 1 year, I'm tired, but I can't give up, I can't even sell it every 2 weeks :) this is another world for me. . If I sell it, I'll take a 106 simple ride ...
08.05.2020 17:36 # 9
otosundur
Permanent friend, face to face
08.05.2020 17:36 # 10
ErolSs
I do not care about all the events except 306 water throws in me. I got used to it.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 11
Aziz
[QUOTE = tolga106] If you find your solution, I will definitely share it.
This car baby is unloved, how many cars I used, one of them could not give the pleasure that 106 gave me, everyone says sell it for 1 year, I'm tired, but I can't give up, I can't sell it, I can use it even every 2 weeks :) this is another world for me. If I sell it, I'll take a 106 simple ride ... [/ QUOTE]

ClapClapClapClap
08.05.2020 17:36 # 12
tolga106
08.05.2020 17:36 # 13
tolga106
Thank you for your answers ..
Sounds like a circulation to me.
When this problem first started, we didn't seem to have changed the gasket when it was unheard of the engine, we changed it. If you have any other ideas or ideas, I am waiting for your answers ...
08.05.2020 17:36 # 14
semus
Although I am not fully aware, engine water may be on air. My uncle had a similar problem. where there was water, there was a small hose to circulate. That hose had fallen into the water tank, causing the room to air. if you changed everything, if you check small things like this, maybe you can solve the problem
08.05.2020 17:36 # 15
tolga106
Thank you for the information you provided, but the engine does not make air for a while, but I can get the air from all the air vents without going to the master, but the vehicle does not make air anymore :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 16
tolga106
I went to the master this day and said that the radiator will change from what I told the car. He could not look at the car with intensity.
Do you think this problem is caused by the radiator?
Have you changed the air conditioner radiator, do you have any information about what is the cost?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 17
Turgay_66
I have the same problem, I have 206 in my master, he said it could be from the radiator.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 18
tolga106
I left this day, let's see the tool, what information will happen, I will share it when the tool is bought, maybe it will help you :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 19
Turgay_66
I hope the only problem is the radiator. The radiator will change, now your car (there is air conditioning in the car.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 20
tolga106
The radiator was not working, the head of the circulation was not empty, it was working hard, but I did not change the recirculation as it was necessary.

By the way, the vehicle was air-conditioned and the radiator was quite expensive. I hope yours will improve too
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”