Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 handbrake assistance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:27 # 1
Guests
Hello friends, we have a slalom race this weekend in Eskisehir and I will join the race if I can adjust the hand brake as I wish in case of a mishap. My problem is that my hand brake locks up too high. I looked at the brake pads and the condition of the pads is very good. But what I need in the race is that it locks when I lift the handbrake by a maximum of 5 cm. Is it possible for us to do this? How can we do if it can be done is a job I can, but I need tricks. So if there is an event like wire stretching, how can I do it? Thanks in advance. the albaydemirc 2011-05-23 14:32:01
08.05.2020 15:27 # 2
Guests
If I can not completely build the structure in 106, collecting the gap in the hand brake may remove the need for a spine. if it is good in quality and thickness in the linings, it probably won't be a problem
08.05.2020 15:27 # 3
Guests
the main problem is how do I toaprize that gap and can I lock it. This handbrake job will give me a lot of advantage since we will compete with. For 15 minutes of pleasure, I will deal with brakes all day :))
08.05.2020 15:27 # 4
Guests
Although I am not sure, I can give you an idea because it is generally at a similar point. it can be either just behind the handbrake or under the vehicle. But if you tighten it too, let's know that you can make a kite.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 5
Guests
The maximum speed that can be done in 15 minutes of rubbing is no problem at 80km / ho at the flat, its external will not be able to friction anyway :)) but my goal is to pull out shortly and I should not waste time with the hand brake. What I don't like most about Peugeotu is that it is front-wheel drive: (((
08.05.2020 15:27 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = umitarmatli] The maximum speed that can be done in 15 minutes of rubbing will not be a problem at 80km / ho even if it is external, we will go to the friction anyway :)) but my goal is to pull out shortly and I do not lose time with the hand brake, the guys do not use the hand brake. What I don't like most about Peugeotu is that it has front-wheel drive: (((([/ QUOTE]
if so, there may be no need for handbrake. You're freezing like they're rally, where they freeze, and you freeze by hurling the vehicle. of course, you will be in the small gear at that moment, by giving gas at the moment of skidding, you will gain control with the power of the engine :))
08.05.2020 15:27 # 7
Guests
I know how sensitive and expensive the 106's steering box is :)) I bought the car first, I tried to renew the steering box while collecting the front set.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = umitarmatli] Do you know how sensitive and expensive the 106s steering box is :)) I bought the car first, I tried to renew the steering box while collecting the front set. had been: (([/ QUOTE]
Let me present my wishes for the past, but as long as I say it, it will not happen with a hard move.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 9
gokayy
Our 106 xr dada was locked up too high. My father had taken it to his master, they said the handbrake settings were broken, they did 1-2 things and got it done.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 10
Guests
If what I want is not keeping it up too high, I will get the comfort I want if it locks me for 15 minutes before that brake goes up more than 3 cm. After 15 minutes, I will restore it.
08.05.2020 15:27 # 11
GiTaRRa
dude, go to the brakes, let them get through the machine, they will get a little more nervous, they will pull their teeth tucked at 50 pounds on their ends.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”