Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 GTI Torsion Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
Hp0
Hello to all of you, good forums,
A week ago when I was in front of the house, the smells of burnt rubber started to come from the car, I looked at it when I parked, it looked like it came from the outside, today I came to the front of the workplace for about 15 km, and when I came back, I showed it to someone in the gardening industry before I started the work, and when I came back, We saw that the inside of the rear tire is rubbing and the smell is from here, torsion said the balls to be opened will change or something like 500 TL Confused My dear masters were the first time I entered a service, neither I know them nor they were only the first to get me, I had no problem with torsion for 3 years. I knew that torsion was a costly job, but I mean torsion 500 Couldn't TL mean a simpler problem?
Can you give a service recommendation that I can entrust to my trusted vehicle in Pendik-Kartal-Bostancı that you know by trusting?
Thanks.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
okankrgz
Is this problem one by one first ?? As they say, ball etc needs to be changed, but I want you to know that I made the complete torsion, it was processed in the tornier, the assembly was set up, I gave 350 lira in the service .. I think they made a price for you because you are a foreigner. Friends in Istanbul will help you with the service but the cost is 350 TL. believe it does not.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
Hp0

yes, there is no wear in the interior of the left rear wheel, no wear on the right wheel, there is too much to me.

Also, if I continue to use the car, does anyone have information about the nourishment, as if the tire is not always rubbing, I will have to take it back from work to the house.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
HakanGokdemir

If the balls are scattered, the number they say is the normal price without negotiation, but if the balls are not scattered, that is, if the lathe does not work, the work will be completed for 150 TL.

08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
Hp0
Hakan, do you think you have a master service that you can recommend?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
Hp0
In the meantime, friends, how can I tell if the balls are dispersed?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 7
okankrgz
I can say that what happens if the ball falls apart is the worst that will break the seat, they will disassemble it, fill the axle with complete welding and work on the lathe. Hodja, go to someone who understands that I guess it is over 150 liras, if you do not force too much and if you pay attention to the pit, you will take it slowly to your home ..
Emrah maybe can help
08.05.2020 14:52 # 8
Hp0
What we pulled out of this industry trades, friend, it cost me 500 TL, the torsion was broken. I bought it because I didn't have any other coins.
I would like to pay attention to the shopkeepers who say to me that you will leave me in the morning and take the price of 500 TL and think of a jackal, thanks to everyone who tried to help. Thumbs Up
Hp0 2010-08-24 14:27:16
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”