Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 gti not working / intermittent stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
Eresgolfin
Hello friends. I joined the forum for help with a problem we couldn't solve. Please answer those who have experienced this problem before. In Kusadasi service, they cannot find the vehicle stopped for more than a month. If the vehicle was too early in the morning, I was not working. Come back, son was getting bass. Then the engine was built into the vehicle. Now he stops at unrelated moments. And when it stops, it doesn't work for a long time. He said the service is not a gas pump. I don't know if they looked at the fuel role under the brain. I am already depressed, I do not even want to go to the service and ask. Sometimes the vehicle runs and stops for 2 hours to try it at idle. Or 2 days working 3. Gun stops
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
sonerkyl
I think the vehicle is Gasoline. if my teacher engine was built, separate to sent, etc. True, probably the problem is the engine ecu socket or electrical wiring. somewhere might be doing chassis.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
Eresgolfin
Thank you for your answer. Let me convey the developments. They sent the vehicle to a bagbalid brain. The response was called malfunction in the brain. They want 2000 TL for the brain and 500 TL for coding. He didn't give much confidence, and I met another brain man. He said that the problem you mentioned is not like the brain problem, the vehicle stops working for two hours, if the brain is malfunctioning. I do not want to be reminiscent of others who know what happens or your valuable comments that experience this problem are very important
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
ismailkaya
No matter how the service did not resolve, let's come to the problems of the vehicle. When your vehicle is stopped, it stops directly and all electrical functions are active, while the vehicle is running, its rotation is steady or fluctuates, does it work properly when the vehicle is running or is there an abnormal shock?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
Eresgolfin
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] How could the service not solve, astonishment? Let's come to the full problems of the vehicle. What problems do you have in your vehicle, the starter or click sound? When your vehicle is stopped, it stops directly and all electrical functions are active, while the vehicle is running, is it stable or fluctuates, does it work properly when the vehicle is running, or is there an abnormal shock [/ QUOTE]
Mars is always pressing but not working. When it does not work, it doesn't pretend that it will work at all. There is no fluctuation in idling. Speedometer and speed not working since I received the indicators. They work occasionally. When the engine was running sometimes, I sometimes witnessed a flirty sound, as if it had fallen into 3 cylinders that the engine was newly built. In the meantime, before this engine was built, the vehicle had shown these signs of non-starting, especially 2-3 times in the form of no starting at 6 am. Crankshaft sensor was called in another service in bosch kusadasi service. The change situation was the same.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
ismailkaya
If the camshaft sensor malfunctions, the vehicle does not start even without clicking, it does not sound easily, it does not fail easily. Socket contact is generally. It is look. Check the auto watch for screen displays. malfunction is a simple thing but it is important to go over it
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
Eresgolfin
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] If the eccentric sensor fails, the vehicle does not start even if it does not start, it does not even make a sound, it does not fail easily. It is look. Check the auto watch for screen displays. malfunction is a simple thing but it is important to go over [/ QUOTE]

When the last diagnostic tool was not serviced, he sent it to the cerebellum. They said Aruza in the brain and demanded 2500 rubles. I asked the car back for service because you did not trust. From there, I will take a cerebellum in İzmir. If the fault is not there, I'll have it check the track points it says again. Thanks to your attention and effort
08.05.2020 21:26 # 8
ismailkaya
If you show this vehicle to my authorized service or if you show it to someone who is looking at any pejo vehicles in the industry, I don't understand what the service I know does not send it to the brain as soon as the service I know will take it to the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”