Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 GTI how do you know? (A few questions)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:49 # 1
KuzuX
Hello,

I'm going to get 106 GTI or Quicksilver. I have a few questions for friends who know

1. What is S16? What is 8200 software? What does it do if it damages the vehicle?
2. Do Quicksilver models fade on slopes when 4 people are boarded?
3. Do GTI 1.6 models burn a lot on fuel? Gasoline. Or what does LPG burn?
4. What do you think that the sunroof ones usually get water, what is not?
5. Are 106s with a KM higher than 200 thousand kept dead?
6. Are spare parts expensive?
7. If you have a tool to recommend, I would evaluate 106 1.4 or 1.6.

Thank you good forums ..

08.05.2020 18:49 # 2
herry
Friends who use the 106 will surely help, but let me be hungry, it is not 200 thousand important km for a 106 that has been properly maintained and properly used. Since the production of the 106s has been over for many years, the vehicles on the market continue to be used, many hands are changing, one should not believe all of them in low km writers, the exception may be low miles, but most of them are around 200 thousand or so.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 3
outlaw
[QUOTE = KuzuX] Hello,

I'm going to get 106 GTI or Quicksilver. I have a few questions for friends who know

1. What is S16? What is 8200 software? What does it do if it damages the vehicle?

Thank you good forums ..

[/ QUOTE]
First of all, good luck ..
1. s16 is a model without some hardware (air conditioner etc ..) It is 8200 pp cycle chip application, if you compress the vehicle too much, it decreases engine life ...
2.If I got on the kake-cafe quike silver, I was not satisfied, the car is not going ...
3. If you are feeding a lion, don't think of your vow, but 0.50 krş will not burn down.
I wouldn't recommend lpg 106 to find it is not compatible with every kit.
106 is not a water heater, so that it is scuba ...
4. No matter how well it is looked at in general, the water enters the sunroof is due to either its nails or the wear of the tires.
As my friend said, without the obsession of 5,200 km, cars that no longer have production, so this km is the normal low km fear because they are now pulling the km back to the information ...
6.Spare parts as little as expensive
7. 106 I recommend each model ..
If you say that the first gti is not enough for your budget, performance is not important for me.
Whether it's performance or image, you get xs in your class and I have xs and I am very very pleased ...
outlaw 2014-10-03 10:13:48
08.05.2020 18:49 # 4
serkans
I used the gic for about 1.5 years, I used the gti for 2 years.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 5
KuzuX
[QUOTE = outlaw] [QUOTE = KuzuX] Hello,

Thank you good forums ..

[/ QUOTE]
First of all, good luck ..
1. s16 is a model without some hardware (air conditioner etc ..) It is 8200 pp cycle chip application, if you compress the vehicle too much, it decreases engine life ...
2.If I got on the kake-cafe quike silver, I was not satisfied, the car is not going ...
3. If you are feeding a lion, don't think of your vow, but 0.50 krş will not burn down.
I wouldn't recommend lpg 106 to find it is not compatible with every kit.
106 is not a water heater, so that it is scuba ...
4. No matter how well it is looked at in general, the water enters the sunroof is due to either its nails or the wear of the tires.
As my friend said, without the obsession of 5,200 km, cars that no longer have production, so this km is the normal low km fear because they are now pulling the km back to the information ...
6.Spare parts as little as expensive
7. 106 I recommend each model ..
If you say that the first gti is not enough for your budget, performance is not important for me.
Whether it's performance or image, you get xs in your class and I have xs and I am very very pleased ...
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your interest. It was very revealing.
08.05.2020 18:49 # 6
kaderim@61
brother, you used 106 quiksilver for 2 years, the same with badikit 106gti, there is only a motor difference but the weight is generally a serial vehicle due to water, I have 875 kg weight. The vehicles are not combi :) 106 gti is a bit of a troubled vehicle, the power in the engine attracts you, it goes solid but it is a bit difficult to stop like in the accident news. god do you use it
the vehicle you will buy is good luck
08.05.2020 18:49 # 7
KuzuX
My Destiny @ 61 Thank you for your valuable comments.

Now the comments are very contradictory. Whether comments in this forum or in other forums, it leaves doubt in one's mind. 3 people said I was going in 3rd gear, the friend above said it is not going. The other day 106 I liked a seller seller, I called the old owner, we found the forums etc and talked over the phone. The man says, I had a good accident with that vehicle, I hit it from the front and the engine came to my lap. I would go and buy the car if I did not meet. So I don't say
Nobody says I knead sour. For this reason, I examined the tools in cm. On the one hand, the Airbag exploded, and the GTIs attached to the wall had very pale numbers. My enthusiasm escaped clearly, I will put 1 2 more and head towards honda.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”