Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 GTI Heater Motor Gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
In the center console, the right-hand key is turning the air inlet out of the air from the outside, and when it was pressed and not pressed, it started to turn on the electric under the torpedo. Now, that key is not working, of course.

Has anyone experienced such a failure before? Or who will say the alternative treatment?
Currently, air is constantly entering the vehicle from outside, so the recirculation button has been canceled. Smile
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
sinan-s
I did not have a problem with the previous GT as well ... It is like a strange malfunction .... There is no button in the current quik ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
Guests
I think it may be wrong what the electrician says, I say I got the service, I don't understand that the key is left, but I don't think it is because of the external gear.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests
He says the same thing in the service.
I did not solve the problem temporarily with cable cutting, at least you do not.
But I can not prevent the entrance of air from the outside. The cable was cut while it was open.
Wipers are also dismantling bare Smile
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = AKlNCl] He's saying the same thing in the service.
I did not solve the problem temporarily with cable cutting, at least you do not.
But I can not prevent the entrance of air from the outside. The cable was cut while it was open.
[/ QUOTE]
I didn't understand when I was gonna erase the rain, it was raining ... LOLLOL
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
buddha new fashion hip friends sileçek insertion soon all vehicles wipe away without wiping from your face Big 20smil% to
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
sinan-s
[QUOTE = david_tutar] [QUOTE = AKlNCl] It is the same thing in the service. The thread is peeled off.
[/ QUOTE]
I didn't understand when I was gonna erase the rain, it was raining ... LOLLOL
[/ QUOTE]
Do you ever have the wipers removed?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
Guests
why not insert it ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 9
Guests

There is a pleasure to disassemble in the winter. Smile

08.05.2020 13:55 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = aklncl]

There is a pleasure to disassemble in the winter. Smile

[/ QUOTE]
There is a liquid applied to the glass, if you apply it, there is no need to wipe it down.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 11
okan77
how to cancel the rearview mirror .....
08.05.2020 13:55 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = okan77] How to cancel the rearview mirror ..... [/ QUOTE]

WALLA TODAY, I HAVE THOUGHT IN MY MIND, I HAVE THOUGHT EVEN FROM THE CONSOLE AS WHERE THE OLD CORVETTE IS.

SAME SIZE :) I CALL INTERMEDIATE RESULT

08.05.2020 13:55 # 13
Raistlin
Ohaaa Deran don't turn the car over here. For one thing, I do not think that such a mirror will go in a car with a nostalgia like yours.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 14
kerten
There is such a problem in my vehicle, but since I do not fully understand your problem, I do not know the same ..

106 gti .. even if the heater and the air conditioner are off, the air enters the car continuously, even when it is hot, even when the fan is turned off, hot air enters, the cold enters the bar when it pulls to the cold (not the air conditioner cold). But sounds like yours don't come from the torpedo.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = kerten] There is such a problem in my vehicle, but I do not know the same because I do not fully understand the problem ..

106 gti .. even if the heater and the air conditioner are off, the air enters the car continuously, even when it is hot, even when the fan is turned off, hot air enters, the cold enters the bar when it pulls to the cold (not the air conditioner cold). But sounds like yours don't come from the torpedo.
[/ QUOTE]
The motor of the heating engine has stripped off the owner of your vehicle before you to cancel the internal air circulation key, that is, the mode to cancel that gear sound.
So air is constantly coming in.
The problem is the same.
106 gti chronic disease.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 16
kerten
But when the circulation button is pressed, the light is on, the button is light ..

What are we supposed to do? Unhappy
08.05.2020 13:55 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = kerten] but the light is on when the circulation button is pressed.

What are we supposed to do? Unhappy
[/ QUOTE]
If you didn't cut the cable then the light is on.
I didn't understand the problem in you. Show me.
When you press that key, it should not get any air from the outside.
Since the gear is stripping on me, we cut that key canceling sound. You have not stripped in the gear. Show me what they say.
(Electricist moments.)
08.05.2020 13:55 # 18
kerten
ok let me show you ..

it's not a big problem for me, but it would be better if it gets better :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”