Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 GTI Filter Application.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
106 GTI;
Yes, friends, I say filter tool. I have some questions, even if I have the answers of them, I think it is useful to consult and complete their deficiencies.
The target will be the maximum sound first.
Questions;
1- Which filter, which model, which size for the best sound?
2- Flanged without Flanged? So should I attach my plastic hose directly, or put a pipe piece (flange) in between?
3- What is the% of performance loss? It will draw hot air.?
Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
Guests

firstly, this medicine is an application that I use on my own car, the hot weather event will not be precisely second.

08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
Guests
I need a voice, Serhat baba.
How is the sound condition of this boiler event compared to the open filter?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests
this is my system of performance rather than sound event ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
Guests
Now I want to make a sound, that is, an auditory movement ...
But let this be an alternative.
Yes, let's get brand model advice in Open Filter. Smile
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
I bought KN 65 'and I tied it directly to the throat. I did not put a flange or something.
He only gets hot air and loves the engine especially at idle.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
GokhaN

Good luck, but if you connect it directly to the throat, the traction will drop, the fuel will increase and the sound will be what you want.

It will be healthier if you connect it with a pipe if it is not very long.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
Guests
We do it together while you put on a filter.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 9
Demir
Let's take a picture of your application .... Akıncı ... Let me comment accordingly ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 10
ENGIN

Serhat .. brother this is how you make the filter on this tool (as seen in the picture) how much it costs .. i actually want something like that. In other words, it is not necessary to have a sound or something, and it will save me performance and fuel.

08.05.2020 13:55 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = Saxo_VTS] Let's take a picture of your application .... Akıncı ... Let me comment accordingly ... [/ QUOTE]
Let's send it to my brother as soon as I get off the car tonight.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = morninggrey]

Serhat .. brother this is how you make the filter on this tool (as seen in the picture) how much it costs .. i actually want something like that. In other words, it is not necessary to have a sound or something, and it will save me performance and fuel.

[/ QUOTE]

I am new among you today, I will open a meeting collector tomorrow ..

However, I want to get information about him, which we wrote with your friend.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 13
Guests
The next week, if I do not remember the filter kit, Gökhan would do it weekly.
Because I bought the KN 65, I tied it to the throat, performance was noticeably dropped, and the car loves the car at idle.
Does anyone know what is the benefit of this crank filter? We couldn't find the mouth of that plastic pipe open crank filter from those little ones ..
08.05.2020 13:55 # 14
Guests
If there is nothing wrong, we are installing the market. You can look at the boiler filter from us in the neighborhood.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”