Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 GTI Carbon Filter

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
bhdrgkz

To what extent will the 106 quicksilver benefit the vehicle?
I would appreciate if you can evaluate and comment with the pros and cons.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
seLim
If it is not assembled correctly, it knocks during the first starter and makes a sound, I think it will be a good choice in terms of visuality;)
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
GokhaN
Although it is nice in terms of visuality, I do not recommend you to have any damage in your pocket according to whether it will open in the hood or not. If you want sound, it makes more sense to solve it with a beautiful exhaust
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
bhdrgkz
Although [QUOTE = GökhaN] is nice in terms of visuality, I do not recommend you have any damage in your pocket as it will not open in the hood. If you want sound, it makes more sense to solve it with a beautiful exhaust [/ QUOTE]

It's not an image, it's an event, not a sound. It was a question in terms of whether it could contribute to performance. He said about 7hp on the related site, so I said let me ask you.

thanks for the answers
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
seLim
7 hp completely psychological friend 1.4 What are the performance limits of the vehicle? I don't think it is necessary to ask questions like ..
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
GokhaN
Although [QUOTE = bhdrgkz] [QUOTE = GökhaN] is nice in terms of visuality, I do not recommend you have any damage in your pocket according to whether it will open in the hood or not. If you want sound, it makes more sense to solve it with a beautiful exhaust [/ QUOTE]

It's not an image, it's an event, not a sound. It was a question in terms of whether it could contribute to performance. He said about 7hp on the related site, so I said let me ask you.

thanks for the answers
[/ QUOTE]

I have used mass in raid hp filter is no use. There is only sound Gülme hp s not getting that easy
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
bhdrgkz
[QUOTE = seLim] 7 hp completely psychological friend 1.4 What is the performance of the vehicle? I don't think it is necessary to ask questions like .. [/ QUOTE]

You are right.

[QUOTE = gökhan]

I have used mass in raid hp filter is no use. There is only sound Gülme hp s not getting that easy
[/ QUOTE]

That was the answer I wanted, thanks =)

Do you recommend Chiptuning 1.4 to the vehicle? I heard it works well at low revs, they say fuel savings can happen, but I don't have that kind of knowledge.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
GokhaN
[QUOTE = bhdrgkz]
[QUOTE = seLim] 7 hp completely psychological friend 1.4 What is the performance of the vehicle? I don't think it is necessary to ask questions like .. [/ QUOTE]

You are right.

[QUOTE = gökhan]

[/ QUOTE]

That was the answer I wanted, thanks =)

Do you recommend Chiptuning 1.4 to the vehicle? I heard it works well at low revs, they say fuel savings can happen, but I don't have that kind of knowledge.
[/ QUOTE]

No load on the car 1.4, no need for extra costs Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:17 # 9
Eyup Duygun

A filter like the one you are talking about will certainly have a benefit because the box does not draw hot air at all.

08.05.2020 14:17 # 10
seLim
it will be useful but it will not contribute to hp degree
08.05.2020 14:17 # 11
EK-6
The filter kit is completely lying on the ground. No additives. If you want to get performance, it will be to install a asbestos wrapped pipe and the washable filter, if possible, by directing the pipe to the place where the engine air with the best air is not reflected.
Since the vehicle is 1.4, there will be no more than 5-6 hp you will get with the chip. If you want to be fast, put the tire sidewalls lower than the original. o Figure) Floor cancellation and middle muffler cancellation will give you a better result than the chip. The 1.4 vehicle needs a cover grinding, but the room is expensive.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 12
ozaannn
I do not like the exhaust sound and I got a kit, the air flow of the car increased, the sound gets better after 3 thousand cycles and the car is more agile, maybe it does not increase the hp, but it changes the traction of the car noticeably.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 13
coyote26
In tuning the chip, a maximum of 10 hp is taken to this vehicle. This is a psychological situation. Acceleration will be shortened but 2 seconds fln ... I think 500 TL in 10 hp is very much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”