Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 gti abs + headlight problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:40 # 1
qentr
My brothers 1-I went to the exam in the morning today, I said I ran it, I left it, I noticed the abs lamp is on the way from home, I came to gas, I washed it, I stopped it, I stopped it, I stopped it to the end, it did not burn, I ended up from gas station, I went to bed again, it started to burn again, I parked, I quit the exam, I got bare, I did not burn it, why did it happen?
2- I came to the front of the house, I looked at the horn does not work (cool), I looked at the fuses, I saw that it did not work in the headlights long, none of them are turning.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 2
Guests
can be from battery :)
but friends who know the job share their comments here don't worry.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 3
Burak07
I wonder if you remove the battery terminals and wait 10 to 15 seconds, won't you fix it? it was just a suggestion Ouch
08.05.2020 15:40 # 4
qentr
[QUOTE = xr07] I wonder if you plug it after removing the terminals of the battery and waiting for 10 or 15 seconds, won't it improve? it was just a suggestion Ouch [/ QUOTE]

my brother abs is the only problem, my only problem is that the horn with headlights now seems strange to me, the signals will not work, the signals will not work. Ağlama
08.05.2020 15:40 # 5
qentr
[QUOTE = facemelowe] can be from battery :)
but friends who know the job share their comments here don't worry.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, my teacher.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 6
Burak07
Look at your insurance. + the horn may have burnt in the relay, I think it was the horn, I think it should be at the bottom right, if the car is low, take it on top of a stone, take a look at it, take a horn. As I said, it may be under insurance. Good luck with
08.05.2020 15:40 # 7
qentr
I don't think the horn will be related to the air horn. How will both of them go?
08.05.2020 15:40 # 8
d3n1s
[QUOTE = qentr] I don't think the horn will be related to the air horn, how my teacher goes at the same time, this made me crazy [/ QUOTE]

If there is air horn, it will blow the fuse after a while, the headlights of xenonsa headlights have also blown out, change the fuses, if the problem continues, there is a problem in the electrical installation.
08.05.2020 15:40 # 9
OnurGTI

Did you solve the problem of my brother, I had the same problem tonight ..

Since one of my dipped beams exploded, I went on by burning my high beams in Bakırköy.

Parks, dipped beam, high beam, fog, indicator lights are not on.

Signals, 4-way signals, taillight, overhead light, tape, horn are working ..

Why do you think? :(

08.05.2020 15:40 # 10
OnurGTI
[QUOTE = onurgt of]

Did you solve the problem of my brother, I had the same problem tonight ..

Since one of my dipped beams exploded, I went on by burning my high beams in Bakırköy.

Parks, dipped beam, high beam, fog, indicator lights are not on.

Signals, 4-way signals, taillight, overhead light, tape, horn are working ..

Why do you think? :(

[/ QUOTE]

Does anyone know? Brother did you know the solution you wrote in June ??

08.05.2020 15:40 # 11
sifremi unuttum
1- Check all the fuse + relays, look at the signal lever, make the repair possible, or you will install a new one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”