Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 gas pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
eyup ozturk
Hello friends,
1999 106 We started off with my 1.4 xr vehicle with 4 people + roof rack fully loaded. The vehicle started to fall out of the traction. Sometimes I started to fall down to 50kmh on straight roads, especially on ramps. When the gas level was low enough to wait for the light to come on, the engine stopped as one climbed the ramp, but I stepped on the clutch and went straight up idle. After starting the engine several times, the engine started and we entered the gas station 50m away :)

I'm curious about this. Will the occasional performance losses be from the gas pump? Does it not be able to draw gasoline when the back of the vehicle is down, especially when it is under a half tank? Could there be occasional performance losses for other reasons? Like spark plugs and throttle ... We came from Antalya to Istanbul, now we will come to the Aegean, is there anything I have to do to avoid problems? If there is any, let me have it done in Antalya.

Thanks eyup ozturk 2016-07-25 10:58:49
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
talip206
when gasoline is low, dirt at the bottom of the tank may create misfire traction, etc. But this does not happen like half a tank, but rather when the gasoline is low. The general event of falling from the traction can also vary depending on the direction of the wind due to the port luggage. Even if you don't feel it, it affects the wind direction. and when the vehicle is 1.4. If this is always the case, there may be many reasons. General maintenance is done and observation is made accordingly
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
eyup ozturk
Thanks. I have traveled on this line before with the roof rack, so the roof rack option is a bit difficult.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”