Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 exhaust noises (problem resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:31 # 1
yawruaslan
Yahu the car came, I think there is no problem, it's nice, but now there is a problem between 10 and 15 thousand revolutions. There is a strange sound in the car. I couldn't find the exhaust, I changed something, he said it was okay. Why do you think this or if your friend knows the subject, can I send a link? the yawruasl 2014-05-09 20:24:38
08.05.2020 18:31 # 2
kuscu38
look at the manifold mouth (some call it the larynx) probably the manifold gasket will change.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 3
yawruaslan
Does the gearbox and exhaust have anything to do with it: D
08.05.2020 18:31 # 4
outlaw
LOOKING FROM THE MANIFOLT, THERE IS NO SUBJECT TO TRANSMISSION ...
HOW DID YOU MAKE THE TRANSMISSION ??
08.05.2020 18:31 # 5
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = outlaw] LOOKING FROM THE MANIFOLT, THERE IS NO SUBJECT TO TRANSMISSION ...
[/ QUOTE]

I bought 700 gearboxes, I didn't give any more labor, but I changed the gear seals in the blah
08.05.2020 18:31 # 6
Burak
I guess this was the topic you were looking for

08.05.2020 18:31 # 7
kuscu38
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = outlaw] LOOKING FROM THE MANIFOLT, THERE IS NO SUBJECT TO TRANSMISSION ...
[/ QUOTE]

I bought 700 gearboxes, I didn't give any more labor, but I changed the gear seals in the blah
[/ QUOTE]

The quiks should be around the right gearbox. The gearbox does not have a logical connection with the exhaust, but it has something to do with the exhaust pipe, either by the gearbox, or over it, they removed the manifold to disassemble the transmission comfortably.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 8
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = Burak] I guess this was the topic you were looking for

[/ QUOTE]

thank you :)
08.05.2020 18:31 # 9
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = kuscu38] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = outlaw] LOOKING WELCOME FROM THE MANIFOLT THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH TRANSMISSION ...
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

The quiks should be around the right gearbox. The gearbox does not have a logical connection with the exhaust, but it has something to do with the exhaust pipe, either by the gearbox, or over it, they removed the manifold to disassemble the transmission comfortably.
[/ QUOTE]

I will leave this evening, look at the master, what will happen?
08.05.2020 18:31 # 10
yawruaslan
yahu, I got the vehicle, I thought it might be snoring because of the gearbox. Look at it, maybe it will be okay.
08.05.2020 18:31 # 11
outlaw
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] yahu, I got the car, there was nothing in the manifold, I thought he might be snoring because of the gearbox, I got the exhauster, he said nothing, I went to the gearbox, I said that this car has something in the box Let me put the parts into your old gearbox so look, the bidet will recover, he said he did not fit the case, could he say something like that? [/ QUOTE]
I HAVE BEEN REPRESENTING THE FIRST TIME HOW I HAVE NOT SURVED, OR YOU HAVE NOT KNOWED INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOPIC.
I HAVE BEEN DEFECTED THAT IT IS NO MORE DEFINITELY FOR ALL REPAIRERS, I AM GOODWILL IN MY CARE CARE ... Angry
08.05.2020 18:31 # 12
outlaw
NOW I HAVE A DIFFERENCE Cry
When GAZA PRESSED, SOUND IS SOON AS A PROBLEM PLACE, I DID NOT SOLVE FULLY MEANING ..
OR FROM THE TRANSMISSION (NOT INSIDE)
OR I ARE SUSPECTING FROM AXLE ...
We are waiting with my brother.
I HAVE MADE THE GEARBOX AS WELL AS I WILL BE IN THE MARKET 0 106 FIRST ...
I COMPLETE THE COMPLETE DIMENSION TO THE NAR FLOWER RED ...
08.05.2020 18:31 # 13
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = outlaw] NOW I HAVE BORING Cry
When GAZA PRESSED, SOUND IS SOON AS A PROBLEM PLACE, I DID NOT SOLVE FULLY MEANING ..
OR FROM THE TRANSMISSION (NOT INSIDE)
OR I ARE SUSPECTING FROM AXLE ...
We are waiting with my brother.
I HAVE MADE THE GEARBOX AS WELL AS I WILL BE IN THE MARKET 0 106 FIRST ...
I COMPLETE THE COMPLETE DIMENSION TO THE NAR FLOWER RED ...
[/ QUOTE]

mis :)
08.05.2020 18:31 # 14
yawruaslan
I took care of the incident, my brother was in my car, there was no gram sound, everything was perfect :) I did not have anything to do with the transmission. I gave fit the yawruasl 2014-05-09 20:20:57
08.05.2020 18:31 # 15
Burak
Get well soon
08.05.2020 18:31 # 16
yawruaslan
Thank you care

Ten tools have been completely overhauled, the right axle has been completely replaced
Ten brake pads discs completely renewed
Rear brake pads and centers have been replaced
Timing set completely changed
Correct dislocation of the transducer was inserted, the condition was checked.
Engine oil transmission oil petrol filter air filter oil filter changed
Engine lugs replaced

I have already replaced the spark plugs already, and now I have to ride with pleasure.
the yawruasl 2014-05-09 20:30:24
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”