Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Electrical Problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
poyraz0534
Hello friends,

I have a Peugeot 106 XR 1998 vehicle. 2 weeks ago, I changed the pressure pad. The car got strange after that ... The heater started to give water inside .. The temperature started to rise etc .. etc ..

Now the problems are as follows

I press the Rear Window Resistance button does not activate.
The car does not switch to LPG ..
Inside the indicators are evaporating.

I wonder why
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
poyraz0534
Could something be short-circuited
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
talip206
If you have added antifreeze, it may also have caused a leak in the heater core or connections. When it leaks, evaporation occurs with the effect of warming. That is the reason for the steam in the indicator. You solve the leak and the steam disappears over time.
If the rear resistor is not working, the fuse has blown.
Lpgnin not working may be related to insurance. So we have to look at whether the water leakage has damaged the fuse board.
When you say the temperature is rising, can you open it a little more, for example, does it last until red?
talip206 2019-02-10 00:37:16
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
poyraz0534
[QUOTE = talip206] If you added antifreeze, it may also have caused a leak in the heater core or connections. When it leaks, evaporation occurs with the effect of warming. That is the reason for the steam in the indicator. You solve the leak and the steam disappears over time.
If the rear resistor is not working, the fuse has blown.
Lpgnin not working may be related to insurance. So we have to look at whether the water leakage has damaged the fuse board.
When you say the temperature is rising, can you open it a little more, for example, does it last until red?
[/ QUOTE]

The temperature is based on red, yes.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
KvncKR
If the rear window resistance does not activate, as the friend says, either the fuse has blown or the conductor cable connected to the rear window resistance has broken. It happened to me in my 106, I was happy to have it done for 4-5 months Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”