Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 Chronic Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
selammedikal3434
My friends name I need your help.
106 I have a vehicle with quicksilver lpg. While the engine is cold, I start the engine while working on the gasoline, it works with one starter, but there is an irregularity in my idle and it stops and stops intermittently. After the engine is warmed up, it switches to LPG and runs more regularly in LPG. But my problem is that my vehicle stops when the engine is hot. There is no problem when it spreads at speed. It's like I have a drowning in my car. He doesn't eat gas occasionally, but he does it very rarely. Whom I asked, which master I took. They said the idling sensor, I changed it. They said the oxygen sensor, and I changed it. And I replaced them all with the original.
They said the last Maf sensor, and I replaced it. I don't even remember how many times I cleaned the gas butterfly. The vehicle still stops when driving on the same road. While stopping at the red lights, the idler does not normally fluctuate, etc., suddenly rises and stops suddenly. I am going at 100 km speed, I don't waste it when I wasted, but at times the gear shifts stop even when my foot is in clutch. What is this stop problem friends? Idling does not disturb the disorder, but I am infamous against traffic people. I have been having the same problem for 3 months, maybe I spent 1000 lira, maybe I am about to eat more than money
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
selammedikal3434
Isn't there a master in the European side of Istanbul? Because maybe I took it to 6-7 masters, whatever they said I did, my problem was not solved again.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
outlaw
pm I threw it, if you want read
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
selammedikal3434
my brother did not come
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
outlaw
did it come ??
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
Guests
If you can not solve your problem, contact me. I have a master in this job. You will solve your problem immediately, God give it easy.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
byx
First, get well, my friend.
The car is connected to the device.?
Your problem may probably be the throttle potentiometer. It appears when you connect the information. If you connect the information, delete the error codes and test again.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
kaderim@61
Have you checked the coils and make a good tube adjustment by having the computer connected to the computer. have a look.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”