Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 A QUICKSILVER FRONT COMING SOUND? ....

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
GraffarK
my friends started to hear a very strange voice in my car 3 days ago from the left front.

1) absolutely no sound when going fast.
2) idle when the car is walking and it is heard as soon as I take my foot off the gas. my speed is heard between 15 and 40 km.
4) when I break the steering wheel to the right and to the left, the slap is not sound, that is, not from the axle head. a very strange sound, like a rubbing, a very light die. When you return to the fan, when you touch it with a napkin or a plastic cube, it sounds like a rattling sound.

Friends, I took it to many masters here. Later, they said km wire, as far as I know in 2001 quicksilvers, km wire does not have to be wired sensor. They said it might be from the forks in the gearbox, but it is not metal sound and the reaction to the gear lever does not feel jerky, there is no problem with the gears, I am waiting for your help. Thank you in advance. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
soneroo
I suggest you look at the steering wheel, which is likely to be from the steering wheel
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
GraffarK
Hodja is not a constant sound, the sound is accelerating and slowing down according to the speed of the wheel
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
GraffarK
Friends, I'm waiting for help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”