Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 1.4i 98 model valve adjustment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:29 # 1
ibanez_022
Friends Greetings,

For about 15 days I have felt a slight drowning in the working sound of my car and on the road. Then I listened at idle as if the valve was clattering. I said I was stopped by the master while passing, would you please give me an ear, are the valves loose? He listened and said "Give me some gas." Said we need to adjust the valve, he said, come on Monday.

Now my question is: Does this valve adjustment go down to a halt? If it doesn't, why might it be?
They say that not everyone can handle the valve adjustment. Would you recommend a master who will make a really good valve adjustment to 106 in Istanbul?

I do not prefer an authorized service. How many times have I been to the authorized service, not from money, they have always done defective work in processes such as glass replacement, local paint door replacement. I guess they don't care much about the car because it's old, and they do job for the apprentices.

My preference is the Anatolian side of Istanbul. The 2nd choice may be the European side.

If I am convinced that the master is a very good master and honest, I will also have heavy maintenance of the vehicle such as timing, clutch set etc.

I am waiting for your answers.

One of the problems I experienced in the authorized service was http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=37561&title=on-cam-degisimi-yorum-lutfen
08.05.2020 19:29 # 2
sonerkyl
and aleykümselam valve settings may deteriorate hoja, of course, it does not deteriorate immediately, it depends on the maintenance intervals. There are those who say that the LPG vehicles deteriorate more quickly. Of course, I have never met that. everybody should know according to his head. Like 0.20 intake - 0.30 exhaust or something, they have a valve knife. If you search for expert advice from Istanbul you will find it. good forums
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”