Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

106 1.4 Quicksilver Installation Help?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
tahasav
First of all, Selamın Aleyküm sentence. & Nbsp;

I just joined you guys. I live in Istanbul.

I have a few projects in my head, or rather questions. I want your help. & Nbsp;

Any kind of information can help me. & Nbsp;

2000 Model 1.4 I have Quicksilver. It takes about 1 month to get my car.
Something more than the outside mode. & Nbsp;
But I need some engine mod.

Budget is not important, we are not in a hurry, let's do it slowly, I think I get it full. > 1- Where should I start? = "line-height: 1.4;"> 2- I am asking because I do not have information, so we will learn afterwards, we will know something. style = "line-height: 1.4;"> 3-How is this done when I say short gearbox? Somewhere I had read mirrors or something. I'd appreciate it if you can explain a little more. The car's satisfied with the kurtosis but sometimes difficult oLuyo in Turkey due to the road conditions. Coilover do you suggest? & Nbsp;
And how much hp increase do I get with the short gearbox + 48-pipe system + open air filter? & Nbsp; < / span>

That's all for now:) & nbsp;

DN: I am new in the forum thread location may be wrong. Sorry in advance. & nbsp;

< / span>
Thank you for your comments in advance.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
herry
Robust, experienced, have friends who have this tool, who have 106 in the forum, will help you. If my view is less than the original km of the vehicle, I would say no tamper org. personally, if I find a big ole 106, I'll take it and set it aside, I will make a museum originally "Cool"
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
tahasav
[QUOTE = herry] robust, experienced, who have 106 owners in the forum will help you have friends who have this tool. If my view is less than the original km of the vehicle, I would say no tamper org. personally, if I find a big ole 106, I'll take it and set it aside, I will make a museum. "Cool"
[/ QUOTE ]

So 106 it is really hard to find, but let's say good luck it to everyone's heart :) I don't think my car is too much for a 14-year car at 150.xxx km. But of course, the important thing is how I look at it, it is medium. :) Let's say we are waiting for help from our brothers, then:) & nbsp;

[QUOTE = 307bursa] welcome to us first of all, we would be more sincere if you introduce yourself in the link below & nbsp;

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new- read-without-subject-attention-to-members

The easiest and simplest downloads to the tool
chip + sports air filter + 51 straight pipe + a quality end silencer (otto ) If I did this, the vehicle will gain a noticeable performance (nobody can say anything about HP without dyno) We would like to see the pictures in the div> vehicle & nbsp;
coilover is a top of the sport broadcast. v>

We opened the location there, thank you for your interest and guidance.
For example, a lot of 51 there is a rumor. I have a plan for installing a graded camshaft in the future, but now it is said in the forums that 51 should be installed after filling the vehicle where the straight pipe kills the lower revolutions. Ee is under the conditions of Istanbul, which means it makes more sense for me because I can not see the top transfers in traffic. Thank you again . Make sure to upload the pictures of the vehicle as soon as possible:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
tahasav
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
tahasav

I only have the last muffler in my vehicle. I am waiting for your suggestions for this.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = tahasav] First of all, Hi Aleyküm sentence. & Nbsp;

I have a few projects in my head, or rather questions. I want your help. & Nbsp;

Budget is not important, we are not in a hurry, let's do it slowly, I think I get it full. > 1- Where should I start? = "line-height: 1.4;"> 2- I am asking because I do not have information, so we will learn afterwards, we will know something. style = "line-height: 1.4;"> 3-How is this done when I say short gearbox? Somewhere I had read mirrors or something. I'd appreciate it if you can explain a little more. The car's satisfied with the kurtosis but sometimes difficult oLuyo in Turkey due to the road conditions. Coilover do you suggest? & Nbsp;
And how much hp increase do I get with the short gearbox + 48-pipe system + open air filter? & Nbsp; < / span>

DN: I am new in the forum thread location may be wrong. Sorry in advance. & nbsp;

< / span>
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
tahasav
Goodbye bro. I will try to participate, let's see if I can leave permission from work, I would like to come. Of course, I have no doubt that you can help here.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
herry
plate is very good, 106 is my favorite from forum 34 SKC 21, then definitely yours PENALTY :) upload to this plate you think the engine is on the right track Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
kursat3006
Well, good tool. I think the final silencer and a nice filter kit will significantly affect performance.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
tahasav
Thank you for your comments. I didn't like it when buying a license plate vehicle, but when I thought of loading more or less, I thought it would suit you well. My open air filter preference seems to be mushroom fixture, I am open to suggestions from you.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
herry
It is more important for the kit to be in a neighborhood where the kit can breathe coolly beyond the filter. In ara forum, look at the topic of skc. I would recommend you something like that.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 12
kuscu38
Unfortunately, if you can't afford a nice short gearbox or if there are other problems, the gearbox on your vehicle has 14 or 15 allen gear. If you wear a 17 allen gear to get out of the 306s, you will experience a difference that will make you feel extremely in the traction and dashing of the vehicle !!!
08.05.2020 18:15 # 13
tahasav
[QUOTE = kuscu38] unfortunately if you can't afford a nice short gearbox or if other problems arise, the gearbox on your vehicle has 14 or 15 allen gears in the original. If you wear a 17 allen gear that comes out of the 306s, you will feel the difference in the traction and dashing of the vehicle !!! [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice I will investigate this subject
08.05.2020 18:15 # 14
GokhaN
[QUOTE = tahasav] First of all, Hi Aleyküm sentence. & Nbsp;

< / span>
[/ QUOTE],

Aleyküm Selam, I recommend you to take gti rather than dealing with this mod and trying to do something like 90-110 hp. The filter does not get hp with exhaust.

As a former user of 106 quiksilver, I tried everything like filter exhaust etc.

< div> Sponge Filter makes more noise than normal cocoon filters. The vehicle breathe more comfortably, you can use the mass beautifully. >

In the last muffler, I suggest some big things in the boiler so that you do not iron your head too much and like the engine exhaust.

Coilover `If you have a budget, I would buy it.

I would definitely recommend a solid quality tower tensioner. If you have anything else to ask, I will help.

Your gear range speeds are as follows

1 Gear 55- 60 km
2 Gear 90-95 km
3 Gear 130-135 km
4 Gear 160-170 km
5. Gear 170 - ...

everything I say is experience fixed.

google` island is already 106 If you type quiksilver and look at the images, the first 306 gti rim vehicle was my old car 34 tv 6314 306 gti rims after I installed it. 29
08.05.2020 18:15 # 15
tahasav
[QUOTE = GökhaN]

Aleyküm Selam, I recommend you to take gti instead of dealing with this mod and dealing with something like 90-110 hp. The filter does not get hp with exhaust.

< div> Sponge Filter makes more noise than normal cocoon filters. The vehicle breathe more comfortably, you can use the mass beautifully. >

In the last muffler, I suggest some big things in the boiler so that you do not iron your head too much and like the engine exhaust.

I would definitely recommend a solid quality tower tensioner. If you have anything else to ask, I will help.

1 Gear 55- 60 km
2 Gear 90-95 km
3 Gear 130-135 km
4 Gear 160-170 km
5. Gear 170 - ...

google` island is already 106 If you type quiksilver and look at the images, the first 306 gti rim vehicle was my old car 34 tv 6314 306 gti rims after I installed it.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment. Well, I looked at the vehicle, it was a beautiful vehicle. I also looked at the GTIs while buying Quick but I really couldn't find the cleaner but it did not fit my budget when buying so I had to buy Quick.

I think of sponge filter instead of cocoon filters. When I look a bit, its transmittance seems to be more. I have seen somewhere in the cone filter, they take the car to the dyno to try sponge filter, and the sponge filter is higher rate. & Nbsp; I was thinking of choosing from 51 to 48. Did he die in 42 top speeds? & nbsp;
Coilover looks when I have something I could not see much in ebay` in Turkey. Do you know a selling place or do you have friends selling from the forum? I can wear it in 2nd hand after it is clean. & nbsp;
I think otto or hks as an exhaust tip. Do you think I can get successful results from Hks?

There is another point that I do not understand. What happens when I say these gear ranges, I would appreciate if you could be a little more descriptive about it. I think it's not the gearshift intervals? & Nbsp;

Give me my ignorance, we will learn more :)
Thank you again ..
Reviews
08.05.2020 18:15 # 16
herry
If the inspection is close to the date, make the exhaust afterwards, if it has just been installed, the floor pipes will go out and the catalyst will be canceled.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 17
tahasav
[QUOTE = herry] If the inspection is close to the scale, make the exhaust afterwards, if it has just been installed, go to the pipes and cancel the catalyst.
[/ QUOTE]

My inspection date is in June, but the exhaust my new thing: D
Is there a problem with the catalyst inspection? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:15 # 18
herry
I do not understand what you call exhaust inspection. You bought an exhaust washer. It is impossible to pass with an abarth exhaust at your inspection in June. they will take care of everything in the vehicle. There is a control such as the proximity of the wheels to the mudguards, modified exhaust, exhaust pipes middle muffler catalyst, film covered on the windshield etc. Of course trouble in catalyst inspection. Insert the vehicle in its original form as much as possible to the examination, you will easily load what you want for 2 years after the examination. Reviews
08.05.2020 18:15 # 19
tahasav
[QUOTE = herry] I don't understand what you call exhaust inspection. You bought an exhaust washer. It is impossible to pass with an abarth exhaust at your inspection in June. they will take care of everything in the vehicle. There is a control such as the proximity of the wheels to the mudguards, modified exhaust, exhaust pipes middle muffler catalyst, film covered on the windshield etc. Of course trouble in catalyst inspection. Insert the vehicle in its original form as much as possible to the examination, you will easily load what you want for 2 years after the examination.
[/ QUOTE]

I'm sorry I should have called an exhaust washer. Thank you for the information and suggestions. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:15 # 20
GokhaN
[QUOTE = tahasav] [QUOTE = GökhaN]

Aleyküm Selam, I recommend you to take gti rather than dealing with such mods and dealing with something like 90-110 hp. The filter does not get hp with exhaust.

1 Gear 55- 60 km
2 Gear 90-95 km
3 Gear 130-135 km
4 Gear 160-170 km
5. Gear 170 - ...

google` island is already 106 If you type quiksilver and look at the images, the first 306 gti rim vehicle was my old car 34 tv 6314 306 gti rims after I installed it.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your comment. Well, I looked at the vehicle, it was a beautiful vehicle. I also looked at the GTIs while buying Quick but I really couldn't find the cleaner but it did not fit my budget when buying so I had to buy Quick.

I think of sponge filter instead of cocoon filters. When I look a bit, its transmittance seems to be more. I have seen somewhere in the cone filter, they take the car to the dyno to try sponge filter, and the sponge filter is higher rate. & Nbsp; I was thinking of choosing from 51 to 48. Did he die in 42 top speeds? & nbsp;
Coilover looks when I have something I could not see much in ebay` in Turkey. Do you know a selling place or do you have friends selling from the forum? I can wear it in 2nd hand after it is clean. & nbsp;
I think otto or hks as an exhaust tip. Do you think I can get successful results from Hks?

There is another point that I do not understand. What happens when I say these gear ranges, I would appreciate if you could be a little more descriptive about it. I think it's not the gearshift intervals? & Nbsp;

Give me my ignorance, we will learn more :)
Thank you again ..

[/ QUOTE]

because the engine is small, I tried 51 and 48 too many times, but I wouldn't recommend any of them. The HP of the 1.4 engine is certain. The engine that used to have a turbocharger used to increase its cc. They came to around 110 hp and couldn't catch the gti again. Since the 106s are old, there are no more modification parts anymore, you have to look from abroad. Whatever exhaust you install, the sound changes, not the performance. It is not a powerful engine like GTI, it is 120 hp and 75 is very different.

When I say the gear range, the maximum speed limits between 6000.7000 revolutions.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”