Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1 solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:58 # 1
206Quick

First of all .. friends, I opened a new topic, sorry, for about 1 month, pulling left and right etc. I am dealing with the problems, I still have a rot adjustment on the front, except for the shock absorbers + axles, even though a ton of parts have changed, I have made a rot setting again today, the car has tested the car, the car is flat on the asphalt, there is no problem, it is good to go to the road but when I go to the road with a slightly bumpy road, it pulls to the left. He wants to go in another direction, so the steering wheel is playing, I always asked the master, he wondered if the newly installed parts were related to the industry, he said he would pull it on the flat road, whatever I do not understand, the master problems, if we come to the last problems, I will pull the steering wheel to the left while standing by the car. steering wheel tilted left same thing right turn right !! For example, I turn left, a small turn by car, but I have to turn the steering wheel exactly, the same is not true for the right !!! i read on a forum site camber caster setting etc. I asked the rotcu, his adjustment is not made, what do I do? Friends are the worst chance to go to the service ... I wonder if I changed the parts, did the master damage the chassis or the swings or something.

08.05.2020 13:58 # 2
sinan-s
Either I am surprised and sad that the problem is still not resolved ... There is a deficiency in something, but what is it.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 3
206Quick
Well, I do not understand, I do not understand where we are doing, the master is writing, we are going to go to the same service. the average age in the service is 25 30 ... maybe if i was in istanbul, we would have done this with the help of you, let's see what the problem will be. Consent of God.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 4
hasimayaz
Unfortunately, brother, I can no longer comment for your trouble. I think your biggest problem is that you are too meticulous. If you go to the industry in every click, light, every abnormality in your Peugeot car, you can't leave the industry, shake it. where iraq leave it there ..
The thing I hate the most is that the grip is above .. of course the master's words are ready: the pressure must change quickly. I say Yahu, neither pressure nor linings in the service, no need to change, this leaves you on the road. I do not exaggerate 50.000 km. It is still going, I'm still going to say the same word. I come and go and make fun of the master ..
hasimayaz 2008-10-27 23:27:47
08.05.2020 13:58 # 5
206Quick

Well, we got used to the clicks, but I think this steering wheel will not be neglected, after all, whoever drives my car, the same thing breathes, so as I said, the last resort is service. our problem is to be solved when they are grasped above, we will not solve the problem.

08.05.2020 13:58 # 6
NU103
I was very curious. If you understand, I would like to use your vehicle as far as I understand you changed the front team in other subjects but what could be missing is one of the wheels could be crooked
08.05.2020 13:58 # 7
206Quick
Well, I think that it would pull on the straight road even if it is from the rims. There is nothing to be done. Until we use the car until the service. :)) Very interesting buddha found us ... I think it is best to buy 0 cars and travel comfortably for at least 2 years
08.05.2020 13:58 # 8
206Quick
Someone, friends, answer the question, please turn the car one turn to the left an extra turn to the right, there is no problem.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 9
hasimayaz
Such a problem does not occur due to swing change. What you are talking about is the setting of the compressor. Also, not every father is a tuition fee. A competent master must do his job.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 10
206Quick
There was no such problem before refreshing the front layout, but how did it come about in this problem :( :( :( How many ytl are you holding this setting and how do you know what you are doing about it and the reason for this error
08.05.2020 13:58 # 11
206Quick
Friends VERY emergency help Let me give another example, while standing in park, turn the steering wheel to the left.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 12
Guests
We do not complain about the questions, but the problem is so different that it can only be concluded by the authorized service or by examining the rot-balancer master.
08.05.2020 13:58 # 13
Guests
and try these bro

If the steering wheel flickers, the reason is:
  • Bad wheel balance and tie rod adjustment.
  • Unbalanced worn brakes or brake discs.
  • Worn steering damper.
  • Poorly mounted shock absorber .
Solution:
  • Replacing worn parts.
  • Checking the shock absorber assembly.
and most importantly, the problem is solved.

08.05.2020 13:58 # 14
sedat23
When I bought the vehicle, the vehicle was pulling to the left, I went to the maslak industry. The right tie rod head was left and the left tie rod was attached to the right. It is one of the most famous pejo services.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”