Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1 self burnt quads 1.4 gasoline 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
Ashraf16
Hello friends,
1 month ago, in Bursa, he bought 1,4 206 x-line vehicles with a 2003 model petrol from the gallery. Before I bought it, I had done experiments with dynomoss, which I know best. there were no electronic and mechanical problems.
When I was on the road 1-2 days after taking it, the quads started to light on themselves and the mirror airbag light came on.
Regardless of speed, road and number, the quads are on their own while driving since then. While going on the road, I continue by closing the four and sometimes the few.
I couldn't find the reason. as if it is mostly shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear and from 4.5 gear to 5th gear, and in excessive speed drops.
I found the previous owner of the vehicle to investigate why. He said that he had a brain problem in the car before, so his air conditioner was not working and he had problems with locking the doors, but the air conditioner works well and there is no problem with the doors locking.
While researching the subject on the internet, I found out that the equipment installed later could cause this, and it may have been related to the central lock.
Will I have a problem if I dismount the attached central lock connection?
Will I have trouble if I cancel the connection of the four with the brain?
must I go to the cerebellum? If there is a problem in the brain, the repair cost could be 1000-2000 TL. (I have no financial status for this since I just bought the car)
It only happens while cruising.

In short, how can I solve my problem that the quads are lit by their own heads and the airbag light comes on at the same time. If there is anyone who has experience or knowledge in this matter, I would like it to be helpful. Love and respect
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
talip206
Check the speedometer before the 4 and the airbag burn. If the pointer suddenly drops to zero, the problem may be with the km sensor. The auto quad system is available on many vehicles when the emergency brake is applied. If you suddenly perceive the speed to zero, he can do it from him. My hand was falling suddenly and the airbag light was on. I changed the km sensor, the airbag is not burning anymore.
No, if there is no problem in the display, it is necessary to look at the automatic lock system and the brain.
talip206 2018-10-11 13:32:20
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
Ashraf16
Thank you. The tachometer instantly drops to zero and returns to normal again. I think I will change the central lock, which was later attached to the key. Also which one do you think is the most suitable and best oil for this vehicle? Do you have any information? 190 thousand km of gasoline. I'm caught between castrol magnatec and castrol gtx
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
bilo131
[QUOTE = Ashraf16] Thank you, my aspiring friend, there is no problem with the word Speed. The tachometer instantly drops to zero and returns to normal again. I think I will change the central lock, which was later attached to the key. Also which one do you think is the most suitable and best oil for this vehicle? Do you have any information? 190 thousand km of gasoline. I'm stuck between castrol magnatec and castrol gtx [/ QUOTE]

Some of the central locks that are attached later are connected to the 4-circuit. When the doors are opened, it flashes continuously until the door is closed according to the circuit, it lights 4-5 times after closing, then goes off completely. So the problem may be that when going, the door sensor may think the door is opening. This can burn the quartet. I think I would like to have the door locks checked. But I don't know why the airbag light comes on.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 5
KvncKR
Castrol will give extra money to oil (I think there will be a little price difference between Total.) Use Total quartz 10w-40 recommended by the factory bro. I have been putting 106 of that oil in 20 years, I have neither heat problem nor performance loss problem. You can get a motul if you say "I will break it for money". Even if you say the fate of the car changes, put 5w30 but you will eat a little bit from the engine life :)
08.05.2020 21:02 # 6
Ashraf16
Thank you very much bilo (I think bilal) my friend. it's an interesting situation. Today I am going on a flat asphalt with a speed of 90 km. 2 times it burned on its own again, quadruplets. Sometimes it is not clear when driving in 2nd gear, sometimes in turns (when the quads will burn (more crazy than me).
Thank you also for the suggestion to look at the locks. I will go to the keymaker tomorrow and have the door locks and sensors checked. I am very pleased with the fuel and other than that. It deserves the nickname of the highway mouse with its performance and seriality.
I hope it is not a brain-related problem.

08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
bilo131
[QUOTE = Ashraf16] Thank you very much bilo (I think bilal) my friend. it's an interesting situation. Today I am going on a flat asphalt with a speed of 90 km. 2 times it burned on its own again, quadruplets. Sometimes it is not clear when driving in 2nd gear, sometimes in turns (when the quads will burn (more crazy than me).
Thank you also for the suggestion to look at the locks. I will go to the keymaker tomorrow and have the door locks and sensors checked. I am very pleased with the fuel and other than that. It deserves the nickname of the highway mouse with its performance and seriality.
I hope it is not a brain-related problem.

[/ QUOTE]

My name is Murat Hodja. What will you say but my nickname is LOL I hope the problem is locked and does not bother much. Otherwise, the problem that cannot be solved becomes tedious. As you share information, my teacher. We are waiting for your reply.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 8
Ashraf16
The electrician looked with the master. He believed that there could be a problem with the lock system of the door, since the top lamp inside the vehicle did not only illuminate when the left rear door was opened. For the most accurate detection, I connect the vehicle to the computer and decide what to do according to the errors that will come out. I do not know if my problem is solved when the errors from the computer are reset.
And what is the most accurate program name for this vehicle in electric-electronics out of peugeot service?
Which error detection-reset program should I go to the mechanic. As far as I know there are many programs on the market that mechanics use.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 9
M.Ahmet059
Sometimes the things that get stuck in the poor quality lighters we get can cause such electrical malfunctions, we should not look for simple but always complicated places :)

if you use it try to take it off and drive it :)
18.09.2020 22:35 # 10
mpolath
Did you find the solution, sir, I have the same problem?
19.10.2022 22:49 # 11
Ferhatglr
Greetings sir
It's been a while, but I'm having the same problem right now. He constantly burns the quads according to his own head
Did you solve the problem
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”