Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.6 hdi egr cancellation help !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:48 # 1
samet2461
Friends 1.6hdi I want to cancel the training of my 307 vehicle. Most of them are not mechanics like 206 that I sell electronics. Should I pull the plug directly or how should I do it?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 2
KILIC
The malfunction lamp will turn on when it unplugs directly. Unfortunately I have no idea how to do it
08.05.2020 18:48 # 3
samet2461
Does anyone else know
08.05.2020 18:48 # 4
samet2461
Guncelll !!!
08.05.2020 18:48 # 5
suppor
In the 206s, I was wondering if I was shooting my direct plug now :))
08.05.2020 18:48 # 6
samet2461
My 206 mechanic had a small pressure hose and it was disconnected from the socket. No one knows how to make this electronics
08.05.2020 18:48 # 7
ENES 307 HDI
It was precisely that I was opening the same subject to those who do the brain and chip work. Friends if you are doing this operation near istanbul anatolian side or gebze please help ..
08.05.2020 18:48 # 8
KILIC
Alıntıdır.

"egr cancellation is done by cutting the flat metal gasket to the part of the egr opening to the intake manifold and canceling the passage. If you put the gasket on the exhaust manifold side, you will increase the consumption and the engine malfunction since the sensor in the egr will not read. lamp lights up .. so the egr system is left in place and a metal gasket is cut into the mouth of the egr opening to the intake manifold. The valve is left in place. As long as lambda is working properly, emission does not play either. Even the clean air free from exhaust gas enters the intake manifold, the combustion is better. a As for the vehicle, it is higher than the vehicle. Emission does not matter too much. Therefore, the increase of power in vehicles with cancellation of the EGR is compared to the previous date. "
SWORD 2014-09-22 13:09:45
08.05.2020 18:48 # 9
KILIC
By the way, I do not understand why I want to cancel the curve, I can not pass without asking. I think you know that Egr cancellation will damage the engine. Although those who carry out chip and tunuing operations to increase performance indicate that the egr cancellation will not harm the vehicle, it will definitely harm. my opinion is egr cancellation only exhaust black smoke coming out i dont think it will make much difference in performance, its effort to damage the engine.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 10
ENES 307 HDI
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] By the way, I can't understand why I want to cancel the curve without asking. I think you know that Egr cancellation will damage the engine. Although those who carry out chip and tunuing operations to increase performance indicate that the egr cancellation will not harm the vehicle, it will definitely harm. my opinion is egr cancellation only exhaust black smoke output i don't think it will make much difference in performance.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 11
KILIC
[QUOTE = ENES 307 HDI] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] By the way, I can't understand why I want to cancel the curve without asking. I think you know that Egr cancellation will damage the engine. Although those who carry out chip and tunuing operations to increase performance indicate that the egr cancellation will not harm the vehicle, it will definitely harm. my opinion is egr cancellation only exhaust black smoke output does not think it will make much difference in performance, its effort to damage the engine. [/ QUOTE] I am satisfied with the performance of my vehicle, black smoke from exhaust and EGR is very high cost [/ QUOTE]

In my case, 206's training was malfunctioning, and the service would break 580 TL. I found 220 TL in a piece in Istanbul. I think a piece with such a high cost will definitely work, why can't you cancel it?
08.05.2020 18:48 # 12
ENES 307 HDI
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = ENES 307 HDI] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] By the way, I can't understand why I want to cancel the curve without asking. I think you know that Egr cancellation will damage the engine. Although those who carry out chip and tunuing operations to increase performance indicate that the egr cancellation will not harm the vehicle, it will definitely harm. my opinion is egr cancellation only exhaust black smoke output does not think it will make much difference in performance, its effort to damage the engine. [/ QUOTE] I am satisfied with the performance of my vehicle, black smoke from exhaust and EGR is very high cost [/ QUOTE]

In my case, 206's training was malfunctioning, and the service would break 580 TL. I found 220 TL in a piece in Istanbul. I think a piece with such a high cost will definitely work, why can't you cancel it?
[/ QUOTE] I talked to many masters for cleaning. They said that after cleaning, there may be a problem of not eating gas, not the definitive solution. They said they could increase the fuel but not feel it. The clearest solution is to either buy zero or cancel all masters.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 13
samet2461
What is the harm to cancel Egr, hodja. It does not recycle the exhaust gas and mix it with the engine. There is no institution. The institution exits directly from the engine. I think that is the reason why it throws smoke in the prayer times. I don't have any other method in electronics for cancellation samet2461 2014-09-23 13:46:33
08.05.2020 18:48 # 14
suppor
When egr is canceled, does black smoke or malfunction
08.05.2020 18:48 # 15
KILIC
In egr cancellation, it throws black smoke at high speed, it burns unburned diesel.
08.05.2020 18:48 # 16
karaca61
307 1.6 hdi, the problem of my vehicle is connected to the computer. According to the master's statement, the valve was closed, the turbocharger was closed at night, so we did not talk about the price. .
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”