Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.6 hdi 90hp turbo magnification?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:36 # 1
uur
Hello friends. 1.6hdi 90, is there anybody who experiences or who sees? It is my mind to play with a turbo, but frankly, it does not eat much. I don't want to open the inside of the engine. I use software but not enough Dead
08.05.2020 18:36 # 2
Alper134
I am currently using the 90's version with Software + egr cancellation + downpipe + fold cancellation and adjusted westgate I get around 130-135 hp and 300nm of torque but it is not enough for me :)

I think I'm going to go on the path to grow turbo for a long time.

There are several options for this,

The power you can get from this engine without enlarging the turbocharger is max 135-140 hp,

1.Your option is to install the turbo of 110, you get up to 160 hp + 20-25 horsepower + 1500 hp for 1500 TL worth it to think ?? but on the one hand, the advantage is that it fits the vehicle, without any modification, the manifold mouth, etc. unchanged. and the process is smooth, so you will take a new turbo in 1 hour in the service and go directly to the software update. You will have a 160 hp vehicle in 2 hours.

The 2nd option GT1749, PD150 bc turbocharger is installed (vag 1.9tdi 150hp turbocharger), this time it is possible to see the 190-200 hp range, but the manifold will change, there will be a possibility that the diesel pump will not be enough, the clutch will inevitably ask for bronze printing, which will start stripping. Only the cost of turbo enlargement will reach 2500 TL with the manifold, but 2500 TL is worth it until you give 1500 to 110 turbo. It takes more than 2-3 days in terms of time.

A third option is my last option, but I keep it in the evaluation .. To take the turbo of 110 and enlarge its palls, ie to make a hybrid turbo .. Captiva2.0d pals can be used in the range of 2-3 cm. This time, 170-180 hp can be seen, but the probability of problems is higher than the first 2 options. Probably the turbo will explode after a certain period of time because it will be a played turbo now. As you know, turbines that have been played, revised and hybrid are not very efficient in the long term.

In short, there are 3 options .. it will hurt your head the least, the worst option is the 1st, but as I said, it would be a dream to pass 160hp with the 1st option. There may be situations in them that need to change.

In the meantime, before my turbo changes, my most important advice is to make sure that absolutely all the filters change and new oil should be added to your vehicle. In addition, the oil pan should be cleaned or, if possible, cleaned in the tank. carbonclean should be done in one ..

This is the result of my research. The decision is up to you. Wink
Alper134 2014-06-12 14:47:03
08.05.2020 18:36 # 3
BG307
I think around 120HP with chip is enough.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 4
uur
[QUOTE = Alper134] I am currently using the 90's version with Software + egr cancel + downpipe + fold cancellation and tuned westgate I get around 130-135 hp and 300nm of torque but it is not enough for me :)

The power you can get from this engine without enlarging the turbocharger is max 135-140 hp,

1.Your option is to install the turbo of 110, you get up to 160 hp + 20-25 horsepower + 1500 hp for 1500 TL worth it to think ?? but on the one hand, the advantage is that it fits the vehicle, without any modification, the manifold mouth, etc. unchanged. and the process is smooth, so you will take a new turbo in 1 hour in the service and go directly to the software update. You will have a 160 hp vehicle in 2 hours.

The 2nd option GT1749, PD150 bc turbocharger is installed (vag 1.9tdi 150hp turbocharger), this time it is possible to see the 190-200 hp range, but the manifold will change, there will be a possibility that the diesel pump will not be enough, the clutch will inevitably ask for bronze printing, which will start stripping. Only the cost of turbo enlargement will reach 2500 TL with the manifold, but 2500 TL is worth it until you give 1500 to 110 turbo. It takes more than 2-3 days in terms of time.

A third option is my last option, but I keep it in the evaluation .. To take the turbo of 110 and enlarge its palls, ie to make a hybrid turbo .. Captiva2.0d pals can be used in the range of 2-3 cm. This time, 170-180 hp can be seen, but the probability of problems is higher than the first 2 options. Probably the turbo will explode after a certain period of time because it will be a played turbo now. As you know, turbines that have been played, revised and hybrid are not very efficient in the long term.

In short, there are 3 options .. it will hurt your head the least, the worst option is the 1st, but as I said, it would be a dream to pass 160hp with the 1st option. There may be situations in them that need to change.

In the meantime, before my turbo changes, my most important advice is to make sure that absolutely all the filters change and new oil should be added to your vehicle. In addition, the oil pan should be cleaned or, if possible, cleaned in the tank. carbonclean should be done in one ..

This is the result of my research .. The decision is up to you "Wink"

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your attention. Do you smoke too much with your applications and how are your lower cycles?
08.05.2020 18:36 # 5
Alper134
[QUOTE = uur] [QUOTE = Alper134] I currently use the 90's version with the software + egr cancel + downpipe + fold cancellation and adjusted westgate I get around 130-135 hp and about 300nm of torque but it is not enough for me :)

This is the result of my research .. The decision is up to you "Wink"

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your attention. Do you smoke too much with your applications and how are your lower cycles? [/ QUOTE]

1.2. There is smoke in the gas when the gear is loaded .. diesel is not inevitable if you are afraid of smoke, do not engage in the turbo magnification business because the smoke will increase.

my bottom reversal is not a live problem :)
08.05.2020 18:36 # 6
uur
So what is urban fuel status? What goes to a warehouse
08.05.2020 18:36 # 7
Alper134
[QUOTE = uur] What is urban fuel? What goes to a warehouse [/ QUOTE]

After the software, the fuel dropped 0.5 lt. About 100 km I never exceed 5.5 lt. I do not exceed 4.5 lt. Wink
08.05.2020 18:36 # 8
uur
[QUOTE = Alper134] [QUOTE = uur] What is urban fuel? What goes to a warehouse [/ QUOTE]

After the software, the fuel dropped 0.5 lt. About 100 km I never exceed 5.5 lt. I don't exceed 4.5 lt inside and outside of work "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

Egr and fold do not affect the cancellation .. thank you mate
08.05.2020 18:36 # 9
Alper134
[QUOTE = uur] [QUOTE = Alper134] [QUOTE = uur] What is urban fuel? What goes to a warehouse [/ QUOTE]

After the software, the fuel dropped 0.5 lt. About 100 km I never exceed 5.5 lt. I don't exceed 4.5 lt inside and outside of work "Wink"
[/ QUOTE]

Egr and fold do not affect the cancellation .. thank you friend [/ QUOTE]

No, it did not affect, on the contrary, it fell even more. After a certain period of time, egr and floor institutions are connected because the institution is a factor that greatly affects the fuel. However, I can say that after my tire sizes have changed, fuel has increased. There is an increase of approximately 0.3-0.4 lt. I am testing for 2 thousand km.

I moved from 205/55/16 to 225/45/17. my grip on the road increased, it got better in the image.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 10
djmaviyansima
I think we shouldn't look for more adventures. The work doesn't just end with turbo, it is also necessary to enlarge the injectors. Will the turbo software work in combination? A brain like Standalone may also be required. But if you play with the pressure of the turbo more, there may be an increase in power. It takes a little longer than the lifetime of the turbo but it is possible to get +15 hp more with good software. But since the car is not GTI, I don't know if the transmission ratios make you happy.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”