Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4hdi Egr cancellation-performance?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
captain_b5
Friends have been in friends who have opened this topic before, but I could not find an exact answer, so I opened the subject. I want some performance boost on my 206hdi vehicle. There are those who say that the vehicle is more agile when this egr is canceled, I would be very glad if a friend with information informs me. I made a cancellation of the bidet floor, but not the straight pipe was emptied, only if I had a straight pipe now, what effect would it have on the performance? I just passed the examination, I can have a straight pipe :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
xdesign_206
I made the cancellation of Egr to Mehmet Sadık Gazihan, the result was simply an excellent performance increase.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
dRhkn
There is a car called bp 206 1.4 hdi what is going or you can see it on youtube.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
gogo46
bp 206 170-180hp right now, that car is for sale ... with the brain program, egr can be canceled. guess you will get 25-30 hp extra. becomes a tool. but intercooler is a must :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
captain_b5
Will it only increase 25-30 hp with egr cancellation and straight pipe? Is it so effective, so there is no need for chip tuning, then a very high increase of 25-30 hp is for me, but I do not think it will increase this much with flat pipe and egr cancellation.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
Guests
I would definitely talk to mehmet gazihan in the modification you will make about diesel. The man is now the diesel car.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
captain_b5
When I went to the service, the master asked me to ask the cancellation of the cancellation. He said we will blind by throwing a gasket, but he asked for 100TL. I said, "Isn't that a little bit too much?" I said okay, I'll come back later, the price came to me a little too much. What do you think should I do? Is it 80tl and sanctioned?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
captain_b5
One of my friends asked his master about this egr incident and the master said that if you are too heavy, do not make the engine do trouble in the long term. It helped to evacuate the air inside the turbo because egr. I do not understand anything, I am thoroughly confused from this work.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
gogo46
[QUOTE = captain_b5] Will it only increase 25-30 hp with egr cancellation and straight pipe? Is it so effective, so there is no need for chip tuning, then a very high increase of 25-30 hp is for me, but I do not think it will increase this much with flat pipe and egr cancellation. [/ QUOTE]
I said downpipe 25-30 hp with the brain program. I just did not write anything like downpipe and egr cancellation. If you are thinking of having a brain program (chip) on your vehicle, egr is canceled in the program ... disassembling the egr is a bit burdensome. ..It's not 80tl beside the angry relaxation, I think it is enough that the light of the malfunction doesn't light up
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
captain_b5
[QUOTE = gogo46] [QUOTE = captain_b5] Will it only increase 25-30 hp with egr cancellation and straight pipe? Is it so effective, so there is no need for chip tuning, then a very high increase of 25-30 hp is for me, but I do not think it will increase this much with flat pipe and egr cancellation. [/ QUOTE]
I said downpipe 25-30 hp with the brain program. I just did not write anything like downpipe and egr cancellation. If you are thinking of having a brain program (chip) on your vehicle, egr is canceled in the program ... disassembling the egr is a bit burdensome. ..It's not 80tl beside the angry relaxation, I think it is enough that the light of the malfunction doesn't light up
[/ QUOTE]
First of all, thank you very much for your answer. I do not think about the chip event, I will be a little costly student. They said 80TL to cancel the Egry by blinding. Unfortunately, I don't have the chance to disassemble the socket and try it because I don't understand. If you are blinded by a different master Egryi and loading the vehicle too much, he will cause problems with the turbo in the future. I always go full throttle, so I'm surprised what I do not want to damage the vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
gogo46
damage to the turbo. The existence of the egr already harms. If you disconnect the socket from the socket first, you will see the difference in the vehicle as well as if the fault light is on.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”