Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4 XR 75 horsepower 206 open air filter problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:05 # 1
weezerwawe
Hi everyone, I have 1.4 XR 75 horsepower 206 vehicles, today we installed a friend's open air filter on my car but unfortunately we didn't get any sound, lpg is available in my car, did we make a mistake while assembling it? It is the smallest size in size, can I get a sound if I go and have it installed in the industry, or if there are friends who have encountered such a problem and solved the problem, I would be glad if you said where we did it missing, everyone has an accident-free day.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 2
kursat3006
Sir, I can help you wherever you can put the photo of the filter tip. The most important thing is that the filter brand already has the same tool.
08.05.2020 18:05 # 3
weezerwawe
unfortunately, I have no chance to put a photo, when it was not on my vehicle, we put it on another friend's vehicle, we have to go to the industry and ask the masters, but I do not want to buy something very salty right now, the enthusiasm is just for him :)
08.05.2020 18:05 # 4
ninjitsu07
Let me tell you, maybe you don't want to change the exhaust, I don't know. I use the same vehicle, I had the abarth exhaust with slincer recently, I use the muffler openly, I got a very satisfying sound. Smile I got a very loud voice above what I expected and the air filter was original, I did not notice much increase in fuel and when I used it at the same speed. (If you try to keep the filter away from the engine as much as possible, it will be better in terms of getting cold air, it will be more efficient to use the attachment in connection.) ninjitsu07 2013-11-23 19:36:34
08.05.2020 18:05 # 5
weezerwawe
yes i don't want to install exhaust :) i just want to get the filter sound :)
08.05.2020 18:05 # 6
ninjitsu07
If you wear a slicen abarth, with a mechanical silencer, the sound is quite low when the lid is closed and there is a visual margin Thumbs Up You can also cost 150 TL including the assembly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”