Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4 manual gearbox oil addition? Anybody know?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
Yasink.48
Friends good forums. I went to two masters in the industry to add transmission oil to the 1.4 75 HP manual 206 `` I have owned for 1 year. They looked like they saw UFO. Does anyone know how to add?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
sonerkyl
LOL I did not come in the morning in the morning, how was my teacher master, I mean, they never looked at a car other than hawk and taurus. There is a plug on the transmission, it is added from there. to see that you have to lift the fiber.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
Yasink.48
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] LOL I did not come in the morning in the morning, how was my teacher master, I mean, they never looked at a car other than hawk and taurus. There is a plug on the transmission, it is added from there. to see what you need to lift on the fiber. [/ QUOTE]

Do not ask me, the situation of the tradesmen in the industry is that they make us laugh. Of these, I think the plug for draining the bottom right plug. There is a little bit on the left side on the top. Is that the plug you mentioned? Is it enough if we add it until the oil overflows from here? Thank you for the answer.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
sonerkyl
I did not remember exactly, but as you said, one will be drain and one will be filling plug. would hit the axle
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”