Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4 HDI turbo builder or purchaser

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
madblueblacksea
Can I get the suggestions and complaints of friends who buy or have a turbo :)
He wants 400 TL for the revision. Domestic turbo (GTS) 495 TL, original 1000 TL, sub-industry original 850 TL. I stayed between them
08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
badcombatant
I changed it 2 years ago. Revision did not give confidence. Namely, you take the turbo out and take it over, give it to your lap, do not reassemble it, and it does not guarantee any damage. When I said I would give the plug-and-play fee guaranteed, I could not trust it as it did not accept it. Apart from the revision fee, the oil change disassemble plug fee will have a separate cost of filter replacement.
Peugeot spare parts prices are high. (Original turbo did not make a discount of 50 TL in cash.) Thumbs Up I got angry and stopped taking it. When I looked at it later, it was selling at the price I wanted including VAT and making an installment.)
I bought the original Fiesta 1.4 tdi turbo at a more affordable price and I got it installed in installments. There was a leak in the turbo lubrication pipe and the room was changed. I use it smoothly.
During the change, the oil filter and oil changes must be done carefully and after the first use, oil and filter changes may be required for control.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
madblueblacksea
Yes, no warranty incident is under revision. Okay, there is no zero, but in the revision, a question is asked as a mechanic by using the original parts and raising the cost. If you send the ball and send it to us, what is it?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
by_oknkck
Brother 3 days ago I have a solid master in Gires, and I got him an EGTS turbo. I bought the turbo by tricking it directly to the EGTS factory and somehow deceived them, even though they did not sell them. In addition to the turbo, I also ordered the 3-piece heat shield from a different place. Maybe it is too early for comment but I have been using it for 3 days, there is no problem. While my master was replacing the turbo, he also changed the engine oil, oil filter, air filter and fuel filter. He cleaned all the pipes, I had some small jobs, I also handed them out. Total father-friendly master said to me, give me 130. I gave him 100 TL. I think I did it. This is my opinion, regards;)
08.05.2020 19:36 # 5
captain_b5
I had a revision of 400ty 1.5 years ago on the island. There was no problem, they had completely changed the inside of the turbo. As the friend said, the turbocharger told me I couldn't plug it in. He led me to a master. At least I am satisfied
08.05.2020 19:36 # 6
badcombatant
Since none of the repair companies gave confidence, I turned to zero turbo as I could not find a recommended one. Since I trust the motor master to the end, I use it without a question mark in my head.
If the decision is your trustworthy or recommended repairer, the cost is reduced and you can use it without problems.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 7
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = captain_b5] I had a revision 400tly 1.5 years ago on the island. There was no problem, they had completely changed the inside of the turbo. As the friend said, the turbocharger told me I couldn't plug it in. He led me to a master. At least I am satisfied, so [/ QUOTE]

I had a revision 2 years ago, but the referee who fled inside took off his whistle, I could not only observe another plus. Over time, the performance fell and began to absorb oil. I had it built in Topkapı technical auto industry. If I find a person who is satisfied with the domestic turbo for a long time, I will use my preference for zero locals.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 8
by_oknkck
Friends I wrote above, I got the turbo on 19 January .. He saw the engine in the authorized service, listened to the engine of my car, said it is normal, it seems that there is no problem, because it is not original, we continue our way.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 9
Adem Kurtuldu
There are repair kits for the supply industry or something. If the blades are changed, the turbo can be enjoyed while it is better or ready.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 10
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = by_oknkck] Friends I wrote above on 19 January I got the turbo .. I saw the engine of my vehicle at the authorized service, listened to the engine, it is very light, there is a slight crowing. / quote]

One month turbo started me singing.?! Singing has nothing to do with the side or back industry. Either there is a problem in the wings or there is discharge in the shaft or shaft bearing. EGTS is not a quality product or you have a problem with your lubrication, teacher, this is not normal
08.05.2020 19:36 # 11
Pilot Garage
Hello, never use domestic once, turbo is the heart of the car. Not just changing Turbo. Why is the turbo malfunctioning, is the shaft bent or the blades broken or is there a gap in the shaft? It is necessary to use original air filter after the turbo is changed. Turbo causes the slightest particle dispersal. Therefore, there is no difference between the original and quality sub-industry.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 12
by_oknkck
My brother was like the referee whistle you know my original turbocharger. Now, you are saying well and saying well, I think that I bought this turbo and I was incredibly profitable when I compared the increase in performance. I went to the service, they said to me about 5000 TL invoice. My performance has increased (I have not expected an increase in 68 HP vehicles anyway, as an incline and as fuel) the price I paid was very satisfactory, and I had no problem with whistling, and I told those who are very satisfied for their opinions. Let everyone do what you know, brother, I did not say take EGTS plug.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 13
Vefa
Slm arkads 206 2007 fever 1,4 hdi I think I will buy an EGTS brand turbo for my vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 14
Vefa
Do not any friends use this brand turbo
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”