Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4 hdi OVER engine temperature! EMERGENCY AID!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
cihan
greetings to all ..
My vehicle is in 2005 model peugeot 206 1.4 hdi 200 thousand. The overheating of the problem engine worries me. Yesterday, when I returned to Istanbul yesterday, I made some speed on Tem road, without forcing the cycle, of course, the full highway exit of the turbo's heat shield, the fire started to rise from the fireproof felt immediately, I pulled aside and stopped the vehicle without stopping the car, the fire was not damaged, the fire was not burned, and the fire was old and torn! But the temperature was in the 90-94s, the fan is turning on at 94, but this high temperature of the engine started to bother me. I bought a new one yesterday .. WHAT THE MOTOR I AM CURRENT NOW IS HEATING? HOW MUCH WILL THE BURNING OF THE TURBO SIZE EVEN BURN EVEN? WATERPROOF / THERMOSTAD / SEALER / COOLING WATER EVERYTHING COME FROM FULL NEW MAINTENANCE VEHICLE ... There is no shortage of water, but 3000 cycles of car in a short distance is like a Japanese stove, is this normal? Believe that I will go to Anatolia soon. I am afraid with this vehicle.
I think it is possible to start the fan directly, who would do it, I wouldn't ask the master, he says that, but the fire burns down. Take a motor like a barbecue, fry the wings. taking ..
NOW I ARE WAITING YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICE TO EXPERIENCED FRIENDS REGARDS LOVE
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
Efe-Pojo
I think you are just meeting the vehicles. because the engine is already untouched. It is also normal for the engine temperature to circulate between 90-100 in hot weather. I did not understand how the smoke coming out of the felt and the need to intervene with the fire extinguisher tube. Friends who use diesel know better but other than normal.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
cihan
Exactly, I am just meeting the vehicle. Look, this is the right vehicle for a year. Brnde is new in chauffeur, but it has become a matter of melting the cable next to the burning of the felt coming out of the hood as the smoke rises intensely.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
GokhaN
If the non-turbo duplex heat shield is obsolete, the renewal temperature indicator varies between 90-95 in traffic and travels around 85 on the long road. If the fan is turning on, there is nothing to be afraid of.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
ysf_syfttn
I had the same problem, I have the 2006 model, I have 206, I changed the floor, the performance of the vehicle decreased in the following days, the catalyst was dirty, I cleaned it, then there is a thick pipe connecting the turbo to the engine, it is old, I changed it, I suggest you have it connected to a computer.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
outlaw
PEUGEOT'S ENGINES HOT WORKING ENGINES FIRST USERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE PANIC, EVEN THEN I HAVE BEEN 5 YEARS, I WOULD HAVE PANIC ...
YOUR DEDİĞİN MAN OPENED FAN EVENT BENDER VAR 106 in double FANS HAVE BENDEN PREVIOUS OWNER 2 MADE DÜÐMELÝ FAN I AM OFTEN VERY HOT WEATHER THAT IZMIR USUALLY VERY HOT BECOMES THE CAR my EXECUTE not RUN 2. FAN BUTTON IMMEDIATELY OPEN I SENT SUCH DOES LEATHER MADEM LONG ROAD gonna GO When your mind is comfortable, 1 fan goes into action.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 7
cihan

thanks for your help .. but as far as i know the car is single fan .. i want to have a manual button.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 8
berk2309
I think it is inconvenient to make a single fan manually.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 9
ysf_syfttn
If you open the air conditioner in the cold, the fan will be turned on automatically.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 10
cihan
I do not think but I will try the work out ... if I can start the fan manually at least the vehicle will be relaxed ... the metal parts in the engine is warming abnormally! I know Peugeot's working at high temperature, but it's not normal in me. the temperature turns on the fan at 95. The water in the expansion vessel goes up to the level of the cap even though it is at normal level. So is this really normal?
08.05.2020 19:17 # 11
cihan
[QUOTE = ysf_syfttn] I had the same problem 2006 model hdi I got 206, I changed the flooring, the performance of the vehicle fell in the following days, the catalyst was dirty, I cleaned it, then I suggest you connect it to a computer [/ QUOTE]
You said, `` the catalyst is dirty, I cleaned it, then there is a thick pipe connecting the turbo to the engine, it is old, I replaced it ''. How much did it cost?
08.05.2020 19:17 # 12
talip206
[QUOTE = universe]
I do not think but I will try the work out ... if I can start the fan manually at least the vehicle will be relaxed ... the metal parts in the engine is warming abnormally! I know Peugeot's working at high temperature, but it's not normal in me. the temperature turns on the fan at 95. The water in the expansion vessel goes up to the level of the cap even though it is at normal level. So is this really normal? [/ QUOTE]

You don't need to turn on the heating system hot. If you turn on the air conditioner, the fan will be activated automatically. I open the air conditioner when the temperature rises, what happens, it hurts instantly. So, you kind of activate the mortal manual. talip206 2015-05-26 21:37:42
08.05.2020 19:17 # 13
madblueblacksea
I don't think [QUOTE = cihan] but I will try the work out ... if I can start the fan manually at least the vehicle will be relaxed ... the metal parts in the engine is abnormal! I know Peugeot's working at high temperature, but it's not normal in me. the temperature turns on the fan at 95. The water in the expansion vessel goes up to the level of the cap even though it is at normal level. So is this really normal? [/ QUOTE]

Sir, the vehicle's normal fan opening temperature should be 95 or 96. Your felt is because the felt is deformed. I have been using it for two years, I am still not used to it. Big smile There is only one fan in my vehicle, but it has two stages. Fan operating at high speed when temperature is 104 or 106. These temperatures are not found by trial and error, these are technical data. Do not be surprised if the temperature hangs at high speeds of 150 / 160km at 95 Wink
08.05.2020 19:17 # 14
ysf_syfttn
[QUOTE = cihan] [QUOTE = ysf_syfttn] I had the same problem, I got the 2006 model hdi 206, I changed the floor, the performance of the vehicle fell down in the following days, the catalyst was dirty, I cleaned it, then there is a thick pipe connecting the turbo to the engine, it has changed, it is fixed. I recommend [/ QUOTE]
You said, `` the catalyst is dirty, I cleaned it, then there is a thick pipe connecting the turbo to the engine, it is old, I replaced it ''. How much did it cost?
[/ QUOTE]

yes, the catalyst was cleaned up when the catalyst was cleaned but of course it has some effect on the fuel.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 15
206cc57

Get well, my temperature is very hot at 206 cc, the temperature is normal, but I found a crack on the exhaust manifold 3 days ago, the exhaust manifold, which was overheated on the slope, was cracking due to the rapid cooling or splashing of water while descending the slope, in this crack, the oxygen client does not send the efficient information to the necessary details. cause it gives more heat to the engine Shocked (I read them on the internet) .. 2 days ago, the special service can break completely if we disassemble it, it may crack completely after welding. He added that he continued. I am thinking of making 300 degree red silicone against the crack.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 16
oguzhan29
friends tear out the old torn spilled heat shield change immediately in the trabzon so let's be careful a 206 hdi burned.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 17
206cc57
Hello Oğuzhan, heat shield, is this on the manifold?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”