Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

1.4 HDI HEAT SPARK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
Mtiryaki38
Hello to everyone,

Yesterday I completed the 1.4 hdi 206 (2006 model) vehicle's warehouse to travel between cities.
Even the child filling the fuel filled it to his mouth.
I went down to set off at 04:00 in the morning and stepped on the starter of the vehicle.
Just at that time, the vehicle worked, but began to creak, and light gray smoke blew from the exhaust.
took and took over. At this time, it turned on the engine malfunction lamp for the first time.
After 15 seconds, both the sound of the vehicle and the exhaust problem in the exhaust have been corrected / interrupted.

I traveled about 1000 km, I did not have a problem on the long road.

When I started it in the morning, very light smoke came out of the exhaust, but normally there is no problem of fumes, there is absolutely no such thing in the hot engine of the vehicle.
The smoke color in the exhaust is also in the gray color you know.

Can't connect the device yet, do you think this is the glow plug?

08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
iso0625
The glow plug I know makes the engine easier to work in cold weather. In fact, these spark plugs are broken in my car and there is no problem that I did not have. I don't think the fumes have anything to do with these spark plugs. There seems to be another problem.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
Mtiryaki38
I'm talking about him, actually.
If the glow plug is faulty, it may be knocking and clattering because it does not burn the fuel completely, or rather, it burns halfway.
Of course, on this occasion, raw fuel that is not fully burnt may be blowing out of exhaust in the form of smoke.
Let's see if I connect it to the device today. I will convey the result to you again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”